Chapter 2: The Cubiculo

While you were eyeing up the axe that Caecilius had placed in the corner of the cubiculo, you felt your neck muscles grow more and more excited.

"Come sit on the bed, y/n." Caecilius gesticulated majestically toward the wooden bed which he had painstakingly crafted himself.

You took a seat, unsure of what to expect. 

He stared at you for a solid 8 minutes and 79 seconds without blinking once.

You stared flabbergasted into his cataract filled eyes into his excessively poignant retinas and ocular cones.

Suddenly, Caecilius jumped and misit quaginti epitulos to  you. "FILE THESE FUCKING LETTERS YOU GODDAMN SLUT FUCK!"

"Kinky, wow, wasn't expecting that." The way he yelled made ur peen go r/woosh. "Is your dick gonna be in one of these files?"

"I pay you to fucking sort not fucking fucking fucking talk you goddamn asswipe."

"You don't pay me, caeclius."

"What I will pay you in is worth more dineris than you are worth, you little fucking servus."

"Yes Pater!"

You watched Caecilius as his face muscles grew larger as he yelled at you.

"You fucking whore, sort faster!" 

Your exuberant ambulans rods trembled as he spoke.

"Too slow! You goddamn plaustra!" He slowly reached for the axe, and you felt your neck muscles tense once more, even more than last time, strung tight like a fucking goddamn stinking little bow. "Wait a moment," He hesitated with the axe, "It's a little too soon for this. I fear that I may rush the fun."

He ate your toga and impregnated you while reciting the declaration of independence even though America didn't exist yet.