Chapter 2- Strange Part of Town Part 1

The three turtles groaned painfully as they picked themselves off the ground. The second fall was shorter so they weren't too injured.Leo gets up and looks around, assessing the area around him. Raph and Donnie stands up behind as they took in the sight before them.

"Where the Heck are we?" Raph ask, sounding more confused than a-

A Hover Car suddenly whizzes pass them, honking it's horn angrily startling the turtles.

They ran to the side of the street to avoid, only to dodge another passing car.

Leo acts quickly and jumps onto the Hover then back flips to the Hover Truck behind it. He then looks up to the windshield and-

"AaaAAaaaAah!"

"AaaAaAaaaaaa!"

The alien driver screeches in fright causing the Hover Truck to spiral out of control, causing Leo to be flinged out off the hood. The truck crashes to the side of the road as Leo falls back to the ground further away from his brothers.

He tries to get up but suddenly found it even harder to move off the ground. He willed his legs to move so that he could avoid the fast approaching cars heading his way but they felt to heavy. Leo felt himself crumble down under the invisible force.

"Leo!" Donnie and Raph cries out as they rush to Leo's aid but they too fell, succumbing to intangible force.

"What's hap-pen-ing?" Donnie struggles through strangled breathes. His body collapses to the ground.

"I can't move." Raph shakingly breathes.

As they both drop to the ground they hear a mass of angry horns honking and the sound of vehicles colliding into each other.

"Woooh Woooh Woooh!"

Police sirens fill the area as they came in from the distance.

"That doesn't sound good." Leo says as he once again tries and lift his body to escape.

Police was never a good sign. Especially if you're in places unknown place cause you never know what's going to happen.

One of the Police cars pull up and a golden robot with a green metal baton exited the vehicle.

"Well, well, well, what's all this then?" It said in a British accent like they never heard before. The turtles look up to the cop that stood above them, as he pat his metal baton in his hand.

"It looks like you turtles are back to cause more trouble I see." The robotic policeman looks down disapprovingly.

"Don't you know how much paperwork this is going to cause me?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2

"There they are!" Cody points below to the three imposters.

"Alright I'm bringing us down." Don informs as he lands the Battle Shell beside the squad of police cars.

The door to the Battle Shell opens and Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo and Cody exit. Followed by Donatello after parking the Shell.

The three imposters turn their attention over to see them arrive. Shocked and confused they stared at them.

"Look officers, we ain't here to cause trouble." Raphael speaks up putting his hands up showing he meant no harm.

"What's this, the... Turtles?! Then who are they?" The police bot ask, pointing to the floored imposters.