Imagine Lingerie

After a short antagonizing drive back Gerard finally pulled int the drive way. He yanked the keys out of the ignition and threw himself out of the car. I pushed open my door and launched myself out of the seat , hurdling myself into the open house door. Almost immediatly Gerard had me pinned against the kitchen wall , kissing me furiously. His tongue raked against my teeth making me whimper. I reached up to tangle my fingers into his hair, but I retracted my fingers away when a liquidy substance touched my fingers. I pulled away , realizing it was blood from his eyebrow.

 "Gerard." I said breathlessly , the air in my lungs leaving me. He just groaned a lusty "mhm?" in response , while attaching his lips to my neck. I sighed when he sucked my sweet spot. 

"Gerard , your e-eye b-br-" I let out an unexpected moan , when he bit the sensitive skin. I slid my fingers into his hair , pulling lightly. He bucked his hips into mine , and squeezed my butt harshly. I whined again , the blood from his eyebrow was wetting my neck slightly. I pushed him off me and into a chair. He collapsed back into the chair , seeming like he was boneless. 

"Frank what the hell?" he growled , roughly adjusting his jeans. I whipped open a cabinet and pulled out the first aid kit. "Frank ,c'mon im fine!" he barked , his brow furrowing. I sashayed over to him and plopped down into his stiff lap , grinding slightly while pulling out a wipe and a butterfly band aid. 

"Gerard , shut up and let me clean your face." I said hastily, cleaning off access blood dripping from his eye brow. He just grumbled and placed his hands on my hips , guiding them to his jean -clad erection. Suddenly he chuckled darkly and slid his fingers under my shirt , making me shiver. 

"I should buy you a little nurse's outfit. You know the scandalous ones with the straps and lace?" he chuckled again gliding his fingers down my inner thigh , making me gasp slightly. I bit my lip to hold back another noise, just the thought of wearing one of those outfits always got me a bit hot. The silkyness of the lace against my skin , the slight coolness of the faux leather garter against my thighs. It was an embarassing thing to admit that I had a tiny thing for wanting to wear lingerie. 

"You would like that , wouldn't you? Maybe ill go out and buy a lil outfit for ya , as a late christmas gift." his fingers wandered over my bludge making me let out a strangled moan out. 

"G-ger-fuck." i speaked , pulling his hair and practically bouncing on his erection at the thought of the tightness of a lacey corset around my torso. I imagined strutting around , putting myself on view for only Gerard. The slightly rough material scratching my skin , making me look attractive and wantable. I completely forgot about the bandage getting crumpled from inside my clenched hand. I closed my eyes and smashed our lips together in a bruising kiss. So many images flicked through my head of myself in various lingerie outfits , making me claw off his leather jacket. I broke our kiss to only rip off his shirt. He groaned and moaned when I raked my nails down his chest. I slid off his lap and pried apart his legs , which swung open like a gate. Quickly , i unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans and pulled them so they were bunched around his ankles. Of course Gerard being Gerard , went commando , letting his erection fly free from his pants. I licked my lips at the delicious view of Gerard's dick in my face. I licked over the pulsating head , savoring his bodily fluids.

 "Fuck!" he screamed out tangling his fingers into my hair and yanking. I whimpered and licked at his dick as if it were a lollipop. He screamed out and pulled at my hair again. I relaxed my throat and took him deep into my mouth , his dick head poking the back of my throat , making me gag slightly. 

"Fucking hell Frank , fuck..." he spewed every curse in the books. I bobbed my head and sucked modestly. Never , had I ever been so ravenous for sexual interactions like this. I reached down and shivered when my fingers grazed over my erection , making me moan around Gerard's dick. His fingers tightened in my hair and I took him down again. I took in large quantities of air through my nose and my jaw ached. I ran my tongue over the prominet vein at the side , caressing his velvety skin. My eyes were watering and a mixture of spit and come was dribbling down my chin. My glasses were shifting uncomfortably on my face. I was so turned on it hurt , my dick straining my pants. He was moaning loudly and suddenly my mouth was retracted violently from his dick , a comical "pop" sound. Gerard was gazing down at me with lust burning in his eyes. 

"Strip." he commanded harshly , causing the hairs on my arms stand. His hand released my hair and I stood up straight. Hesitantly I reached down and unzipped my pants and let them fall to the floor. After , I pulled off my sweater and stood there , with my boxers on. 

"I said , strip everything sugar." Gerard purred. He was staring intently at me , slowly touching himself , the muscles in his arms working and flexing. I gulped and pushed my boxers down , the thin fabric pooling at my feet. His eyes raked over my naked body , making my skin crawl. He finally smirked and beckoned me to him with one finger. Slowly I took a few steps to him , blushing madly. 

"Come here babe , don't be shy." he rumbled , reaching out and gripping my hips , settling me onto his lap. He smiled recklessly and sealed our lips together , not bothering to ask for permission while sliding his tongue into my mouth. His fingers slid down my spine. I was caught up in absolute pleasure. I gasped when he plunged his finger in my hole. There was a slight sting but I wanted the burn. I arched my back slightly and grinded down onto his fingers. Eventually he added another finger , intesifying the pleasure. I moaned out and bounced slightly on his fingers.

 "P-please Gerard." I whined out not knowing what I was begging for. At that point I was desperate , all I wanted was him inside me. His fingers were brushing my prostate perfectly and his other hand was toying with my sensitive nipple , sending ripples of pleasure throughout my body. He extracted his fingers making me moan in frustration.

 "Take what you want sweetheart." he whispered , rubbing down my back. It took me a little time to fully process what he was saying. I had no idea what to do , so he gripped my hips. Eventually I lifted myself a little and slid onto his erection , we moaned out in unison. Gerard was very well sized , he filled me to the brim. My arms were draped around his neck , after a little adjusting I shifted slightly. 

"Such a good boy Frankie baby." he breathed out , squeezing my waist lightly. His sentence pulled a string and I started to bounce up and down at a fast pace. 

"Fuck Frank." Gerard moaned out , his grip on my hips hard enough to definetly leave bruises. The heat in my lower stomach tightened and I ground straight into my prostate. I was leaking precome all over Gerard's stomach and the pleasure was overwhelming. The sound of slapping skin drove me insane. i scratched at his shoulder blades with my blunt nails. I rubbed against Gerard gaining the friction I needed. My head was clouded and all I could focus on was bouncing on Gerard's dick. Suddenly I came , my oragsm hitting me like a train. I screamed out , burying my face into the crook of his neck. My orgasm was so intense a hot blinding white covered my vision. After one final thrust up from Gerard , he came with my name on his lips. I was panting like a dog and my thighs burned. Our bodies were covered in a sheen layer of sweat. We sat there for a while , all cuddled up , his dick still buried inside of me. 

"I love you." Gerard said lovingly , his fingers going through my hair. 

"I would do anything for you.." he sighed hugging my limpish body to his chest. I smiled lazily and ran my hand down his chest , earning a slight shiver from him. "I love you too Gerard."