𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢

Start from the beginning

"and what if he keep doing shit like this?"

"that's what I'm worried about. there's still shit I haven't told Cai yet, shit I don't need him finding out from the shade room but I ain't ready to tell him either"

"you talking about Banei?"

Oh shit Banei...

"you see I wasn't even thinking about that till now. I'm keeping so much stuff from him bro"

"yeah but for good reasons, y'all still fresh in the relationship to be bringing certain stuff up. truthfully if I were you I'm never telling a soul"

"we in a relationship though, he deserves to know who he's with. what makes it worse is that he really be doubting himself as a boyfriend, thinking that I'm the best boyfriend in the world and that he don't deserve me. little does he know it's really me who don't deserve him. he's too good for me Wayne and I feel like I'm gonna just keep bringing him down, especially if Ken here running his mouth"

"so you know what you gotta do, handle him" He said and I knew he didn't mean that lightly

"ugh fuck this shit is mad stressful. this is why I don't fall for people, I'm not a good person. if you don't catch feelings people don't get hurt, been living that way for the past few years and shit was going great. but now I found the perfect guy, someone I wanna be with at all time, so innocent and pure when I found him. sometimes I be sitting there and thinking...damn I wanna spend my life with this nigga. you know the other day at the mall I almost went ring shopping, and we ain't even make a year yet. he just makes my life better and it sucks that imma have to give him up soon"

"you see I told you don't be chasing no celebrity booty, that shit gon' keep you trapped"

I shot him a look showing him that this was not a joking matter.

"look I don't really get it since I've never been with anyone who makes me feel the way you feel but I know what the two of y'all got is real. I see the chemistry between y'all and sometimes it makes me kinda jealous to be honest. but you gotta put your past behind you, you a different man now. I don't think you should tell him because that'll just bring up unnecessary drama you don't need. just take it one day at a time bro, let life play out itself. if he find out then explain the situation then, but don't cause him to view you in a negative way by bringing it up"

He's right but to an extent. Not telling Cai who I am is selfish because he may not like who I really am. That's a choice he deserves to have, but a choice I'm not yet ready to give him.

"finally our food is here, a nigga hungry" Wayne jumped up as soon as his phone rang

"I don't got cash on me imma cashapp it to you"

"nigga please, how many times you bought me food?" He said before sliding on his slides and then leaving the room

I don't know what I'd do without that nigga, he's been right by my side since elementary school. He'd help me bury a body without question if it ever came to it, I know from past experiences.

 He'd help me bury a body without question if it ever came to it, I know from past experiences