𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔦𝔵

Start from the beginning

"spill"

"apparently Ronnie and Tre have been sneaking around together"

"what?" I asked a little too high-pitched

"you knew?"

"since the cruise yeah, how'd you find out?"

"Storm—who's apparently my new twin since she told me right after finding out. how did you find out?"

"I walked in on them doing things I don't even want to remember. They made me promise not to tell anyone so I didn't"

"you told me" Masai shouted

"you told him before me?" Tay asked

"now who's the big mouth?" I said grilling him even though he couldn't see me

"some twin you are. I wonder what else you haven't told me"

In all honesty that's the only thing I've kept from him. I tell him literally everything of my life. It's actually scary the amount of information he knows about me. If it ever became the case where he were my enemy or something I'd be screwed, but then again so would he because I know an equal amount of him.

"that's the only thing I swear"

"yeah yeah. I need your advice though—you and golden boy. would I be foul if I fucked Yasmin's sister?"

"if you gotta ask..."

"it's not even out of spite, Yas and I are cool. but we've been texting for some weeks now and I really wanna kill"

"bro go for it. you owe shawty no respect after what she did to you. get your nut and keep it pushin my friend" Masai said

oh...I guess I'll be needing to hide Storm if I do ever get on his bad side.

Before I could respond to him I noticed that I was getting a call from Majesty. He's never once called me since I've known him. We've only ever texted.

"do what you gotta do Tay, don't feel ashamed after what she did. I'll call you back though my roommate's calling"

"aight, later" He got out right before I ended the call and accepted Majesty's

"Hello?"

"uhh bro, campus police is at our door. they said they wanna search the room—specifically your side for some contraband or something. I told them not unless you're present but they determined to wait"

contraband? I keep myself out of trouble at all times what would campus police want from me?

"I'm on my way, thanks"

"no biggie" He said then hung up

"that's wild sus" Masai said standing up from his desk

"exactly. this better be a prank or something" I said before getting up from his bed

We both got dressed then left his room as quickly as possible. Being that his hall is all the way on the edge of campus and mine is center campus it was a bit of a walk. A walk that we're both used to now after alternating between his and my room for almost two semesters now.

When we got to my building there were two university police cars parked right by the entrance. So this isn't some kind of joke or prank?

I felt my heart drop and palm begin to sweat a little. I know I'm not guilty of anything but where is this all of a sudden coming from?

Masai followed behind me as we walked into my building and up the stairs to the second floor. Once leaving the staircase I could make out about three officers standing by my door. Wow they didn't leave even after it took us more than 15 minutes to get here.