𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯

Start from the beginning

"you really drew this?" I asked while lifting mine off the desk to feel it

He chuckled then nodded his head.

All week he's been drawing them but whenever I walk into the room he puts it away or hides it so I can't see. It was supposed to be a surprise until after he got it graded.

"you got an A for this right? matter fact an A+" I asked

"nah, he graded it by numbers. your's got an 87 because it didn't look as realistic as the one of Amar he said. I got a 93 and 85 for the others ones and an 89 overall"

"what was he expecting, for you to draw like it was an actual picture of us?"

"this boy in the class actually did that. he had us all fooled into thinking they were actual pictures. the professor had to erase some of the parts to see if he actually drew it"

"well you did great, I'm kinda jealous"

"don't be, we all got our skills. you can keep that though, if you want. I'm bout to go give Amar his"

"thanks!"

He got up to leave the room with the drawing in hand. I just placed mine on my desk and focused on getting dressed. Sai and I have to go meet with the landlord in about 30 minutes so I needa make it quick.

I wore the first thing I saw which was a sweater and black jeans. I paired it up with vans, put on my coat, grabbed my phone and keys and headed out the door. I didn't lock the door on my way out since Majesty hadn't come back in yet.

As I approached the staircase I learned why. He and Amar were cracking jokes by his door. Well they were inside but the door was open.

"sup" Amar said as he seen me pass by

"Hey" I said with a slight nod

Majesty just nodded at me then went back to his conversation. I continued into the staircase and down to the first floor. Once I exited the building Sai's car was parked right outside. He's probably gonna be pissed since he texted me to come down about 10 minutes ago.

When I got in the car he was on the phone with his mom I believe. It sounded like her voice coming through the speakers.

As soon as I buckled my seatbelt he began to pull of.

I pulled out my phone and got the address from my notes before showing it to him. He took the phone from me then clicked on the address so it could go to maps and be used as a GPS.

"—anyways how's Micaiah?" His mom asked

"he good, he right next to me"

"oh. Hi Micaiah. how's school going?"

"it's been pretty good so far, nothing interesting has really happened yet"

"oh that's good to hear. well I hope you guys are enjoying yourselves and being safe. Sai if you need anything call me. I'm about to head to the bank so I'll talk to you later"

"aight, love you"

"love you too. bye Micaiah"

"byeee" I said right before Sai ended the call

The car got really quiet after which was bothering me. I decided to turn on the radio to compensate but Masai immediately turned it off.

"what was that for?" I asked confused

"you cheating on me?" He flat out asked

I was frozen for a second because what in the hell. Did I just hear him properly? It sounded like he asked if I were—oh hell no.