It's Time to DU-DU-DU-DUEL!

Comenzar desde el principio

Right after Ingenium attacked, he dropped to it's knees, exhausted.

(U.A Hero Ingenium: ATK 0/ DEF 1200)

"Overheat..." Izuku uttered.

"Ingenium is a great card to have early game, but without proper support, he's really a glass cannon." Explained Todoroki.

"Yeah, but what about the two cards he set, wouldn't those help?"

"Judging by how Kaminari usually duels, I doubt it." Said Todoroki, peeking over to Shigaraki "Besides, This man was able to defeat both of us, I doubt two cards would scare him."

"I end my turn." Said Kaminari with confidence, "Beat that!"

Shigaraki on the other hand let out a chuckle.

"Pathetic, even that earphone girl put up a better struggle than you."

"Jiro?!" Kaminari uttered, "What have you done to her!?"

"None of your concern." Said Shigaraki, "I draw."

(Turn 2)

Shigaraki LP: 2500/ Hand: 6

Kaminari LP: 4000/ Hand: 2

Looking at his hand, a smile drew of the villain's face.

"I activate the magic card: Black Warp Gate!"

"Black Warp gate!?"

"That's the card he used to defeat me." Said Todoroki, "Kaminari's done for!"

"Thanks to Black Warp Gate's ability, I discard my entire hand to draw three cards, and then special summon every monster card I draw."

"Huh?!" Kaminari uttered in shock, "That seems broken!"

"It is." Replied Shigaraki, "I am going after The Symbol of Duelists after all."

Discarding five cards into his graveyard, Shigaraki pulled three new cards out of the top of his deck. Looking at his hand, he smiled.

"I summon Faceless Nomu and Winged Nomu to the field!" Said Shigaraki.

(Faceless Nomu: ATK 2100/ DEF 800/ Stars 6)

(Winged Nomu: ATK 1900/ DEF 2000/ Stars 5)

"Rip him apart!"

"Not quite Shigaraki! I activate my facedown quick-play magic card! Heroic Intervention!"

Suddenly, Ingenium retreated back into Kaminari's deck.

"What is this!?"

"When Heroic Intervention is in play, I can send one monster that was targeted for attack back to my deck, and replace him with a monster of the same level."

"So one of your traps brings out another weak four star?" Shigaraki laughed, "Pathetic!"

"Not quite." Smirked Kaminari, " come forth! U.A Hero: Anima!"

(U.A Hero Anima: ATK 1000/ DEF 2000/ STAR 4)

"It's Anima! That card can take control of one beast type monster and force the attack on said monster!" Cheered Izuku.

"That card was a burden to Kaminari back in class because no one us had many beast type monsters." Said Todoroki, "To think it actually ended up being his saving grace..."

"Now Anima! Take control of Faceless Nomu!"

Suddenly, Faceless Nomu jumped in front of winged Nomu, as the monster was forced to attack the monster with 200 more attack points than him.