becomes a family affair

Começar do início

About a week later on a Wednesday night, four men turned up on our front porch for the home insertion. They explained at the door that "Daddy's Little Girl" was expanding and required more practitioners, so they were partaking in on-job training. The two younger men volunteered their hands, saying "it will be a pleasure to deploy in your daughter." Always on home insertions, they carried a big bag that looked quite heavy, and I assumed it was all the equipment.

On that night, my wife and I were in a bit of a fight, and started an argument about our very infrequent sex life. We were in the kitchen when one of the men appeared in the room. "I hope I'm not being nosy, but I heard what you two were arguing about."

We could still hear the yelps of our daughter upstairs receiving her insertion, and realised that the two trainees were taking control of the situation.

"I am Dr Ray's second in command," he said, "and I don't think Dr Ray has mentioned this to you, but before we took on this business, we often looked at situations of marital sexual frustration. Even now, we occasionally provide sex therapy to couples through the use of a different type of fluid. While the one being used on your daughter at this very moment helps to lessen sexual desire, we have developed one that increases it."

We listened to the man carefully, taking consideration for what he offered. We told him we may talk to Dr Ray about it next therapy session, which is what we did.

My petite, latina wife started on the fluid insertion in much the same way as my daughter. As my penis had done little to prepare her for the much larger insertion tools, she said it gave a completely new sensation that invigorated her sexual desire. Eventually, she too found the sessions thoroughly enjoyable, and went on a regular basis. Her progression through the stages was rapid and was soon at the same level as Emsie, with both primary and secondary insertions taking place at the same time.

It became a nice part of the week for our family as my wife and daughter went one after the other on some afternoons and I would meet them straight after to go out to dinner. They would often compare the feelings of the fluid inside them, and I could often see the fluid dribbling down their legs at the restaurant.

The results were great, as when we arrived home, my wife went straight into bed with me. Dr Ray advised that I use oral techniques to remove as much of the liquid from the opening as I could before having sex. Our sex life was propelled upwards as I became used to licking the fluid from her pussy and asshole. Often the holes were too loose for my penis, but this wasn't an issue as I usually got off on just eating her out.

Our bills increased substantially, meaning we were spending most of my income on the insertion sessions of my two treasured ladies. I asked my petite wife what it was like one night, and she said that the insertions had become more and more rough of late, which my daughter concurred with. They agreed however that as Ray increased the power and speed of the insertions, it seemed to increase the effect, releasing sexual energy for my daughter, or fuelling it for my wife.

Also, the practitioners were feeling different parts of her body throughout the treatment, but Emsie assure her that this was normal, they did it all the time with her and said it was required to stimulate the sexual desire so the fluid could take full effect. Emily didn't tell us that at school it was now almost a daily routine that Mr Lee and four or more ballers would provide a double deployment either at lunch, after practice, or after school.

One night when both my daughter and wife had booked home insertions for the same time, eight big, men rocked up to my front door. They looked down at me as they walked past, getting straight up to their rooms and into business. I waited downstairs reading, and I thought I could hear footsteps between the rooms, behind the screaming of my wife and daughter. Perhaps the four interns were just comparing the two deployments. The men left with smile on their faces when I paid them $800 for their time. I had recently closed the term deposit I had set up for my daughter, needing the cash to pay for some deployments. But the fluid was worth it as I slurped lots of it up that night.

The next day I was working with the young guy who had first recommended Dr Ray. I made sure to thank him profusely, which the young guy accepted with a big smile on his face. On our lunch break, I saw the guy on his smart phone looking at something. Suddenly his face went shocked and he started laughing. He walked away to his two mates, showing them what was on the screen, and all three were shocked and hysterical from what they saw. They seemed to be directing their laughter a bit my way, but I took no notice.

If I had been able to see what they were seeing, I would have seen a website called "daddys little girl", a section of the website titled 'The Roberts' opened, with the latest 2 hour video playing, showing both my daughter and my wife being double banged roughly and to much enjoyment for both the men and ladies. They were then internally creamed by two groups of men, in the same house that their daddy and husband was waiting to pay the men for fucking the shit out of his loved ones. They flicked back to the Roberts file and noted the many, many listed videos, from "the Teacher", to "the Gardeners", to "The basketball team", and countless dates for clinical visits. As the year went on, my wife and daughter became happier and happier, and as long as it was like this, I saw no reason at all to stop their therapy. That was about to change when I would soon find that I was going to be the father, and a grandfather to two sweet babies.