Chapter Three

Ron, Fred, George, and Percy arrive at home, finishing another year at Hogwarts. Ron brag to his sisters that he, Harry and Hermione save the sorcerer's stone of Nicholas Flamel. He also tell that Harry is his bestfriend.
Jennifer is not really interested towards Harry Potter while Ginny almost talk about him everyday. Ginny is clearly amaze on how could a child like Harry stop Voldemort to rise up to power again.
"Jennifer don't you think that Harry-" Ginny started
"Oh shut up already Ginny" Jennifer snapped
"I thought-" Ginny said
"No I don't like him" Jennifer sigh
"Sorry to bother you" Ginny turn around and she sat facing their window bedroom
A month passed and Ginny started to be quiet about Harry but one evening while the Weasleys are having a dinner.
"Mom, dad i think there is a problem with Harry" Ginnys eye popped out
"What is the problem Ron?" Mrs. Weasley ask worriedly
"Harry, he never answer our letters" Ron said
"Are you sure that he is not busy?" Mr. Weasley ask
"I dont know dad, please do something" Ron begged
"I would talk to Albus about it" Mr. Weasley smiled
"Thanks dad" Ron smiled
Nobody notice but Ginny sigh quietly, not really contented on what he's father gonna do about Harry.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next morning Jennifer woke up at the sound of her mother shouting, she went out to check it ou and found Harry in the dining table eating with her brothers. She smiled viciously and run back to her room, she woke Ginny up.
"Hey Ginny wake up"
"What" Ginny raise her head
"Its time to change, Im going to the bathroom" Jennifered informed
Ginny nodded and start to search for her jumper but she couldn't find it. She went to the bathroom and knocked gently.
"Jennifer did you see my jumper?"
"Nope" Jennifer replied smirking "Maybe its downstairs"
"Thanks" Ginny replied
She went downstairs and found her mom, cooking their breakfast.
"Mom have you seen my jumper?" she ask
"Yes dear its in the couch" Mrs. Weasley replied
Ginny turned to the dining table and found the most wonderful thing in her life, Harry Potter sitting in their dining table at their kitchen.
"Hullo" Harry greeted
Ginny squeled inreturn and run back to her room, throwing herself at her bed and screaming in an embarrassing tone.
"What happened to you?" Jennifer ask innocently
"Harry potter" is the only word that Ginny can say
"Make a fool of yourself didnt you?"
"How did you know?"
"Because thats what you always do"
With that Jennifer left her sister alone. After a few minutes Ginny got over to what happened and peek a little downstairs. She saw Jennifer sitting beside Harry and talking to him, Ginny's shoulder fell knowing that she can never do better than Jennifer. With that Ginny left the scene and went to her room, feeling depressed she decided to fly. She opened the windows and jump out of it, she landed at the roof of their kitchen and jump again to their Quidditch pitch. Ginny's been doing this since she wear six and nobody knows maybe except for her dad. She took Fred's broom and fly over the pitch.

Harry on the other thought someone jump over the roof, he kind of saw a shadow over the window.
"Harry?" Ron called
"Sorry what?"
"I was just asking if you want to see our quidditch pitch?"
"Oh sure"
"Can I come?" Jennifer ask
"No" Ron ask
"Bugg of Ron" Jennifer said
"It's alright for me" Harry said.

Ginny saw Harry, Ron and Jennifer heading to the pitch so she quickly hides over the broom shed.
"So Harry I've heard that you love quidditch" Jennifer said
"Yeah. How about you?"
"I love quidditch" Ginny look at Jennifer with curious eyes, she once said to her that she hate quidditch
"What? I thought you hate quidditch" Ron ask
Jennifer glared at him and said, "It's Ginny who hate quidditch"
"Okay" Ginny look at Jennifer with curious eyes, what are you up to Jennifer

The three left the pitch and Ginny run to the house to get to her room. She found Jennifer lying on her bed and staring at her as if she expected that she will come.
"Ginny!" She called
"What?"
"Your right you know, Harry is so dreamy" Ginny look at Jennifer fearfully "And I decided to fancy him....you know what that means?"
Ginny shook her head
"It means stay away from him"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A.N. Hi I know some of you would probably ignore this but I'm so sorry that I've updated so late and the chapter is so short....I'm really sorry, hope you forgive me.....Anyway I promise for more update soon I guess........Thank you for the votes and thank you for being patient.....Love you guys!