Part 1

Update dedicated to: Khenu_rikara , Sh_aarohi , Dinu17811 , EATABLES , nihavati filmykeeda for all the lomga ns inline comments! Love you guys!!

••• 

Omkara and Gauri went to their classes when the bell rang, not without their gang. Entering the class, they sat in their usual places, Om with Gauri, Haider with Mallika and Aditya with Zoya. The lectures began. It was history class. Some of the students were snoring, some drawing on the table, while some, like Gauri and Zoya were listening to each and every the word spoken by the teacher. Shivaay was indeed a good student, but he could never concentrate on the last 4 periods after he fell for his moti.

Flashback

Rikara were in class 6, when Gauri's car met with an accident. As Rikara were neighbors and not to forget, family friends, Om got to know sooner tahn all her other friends. He felt as if his heart stopped beating. Seeing his bff, Gauri lying on the hospital bed with all name-not-known machines attached to her, he felt vulnerable. He and read in books, about love. Gauri was always into romantic novels and she forced her pappu to read along with her. Or else, Omkara Singh Oberoi was never into those books.

The emotions he felt at that time were full of pain. He couldn't comprehend if it was only because they were friends good friends. Though the doctor had already informed that the injury was not grave.  There were slight cuts on her arms and legs. She fell unconscious because of the gases which came out of the car when it hit the tree. Anika regained her consciousness after some time but little did she know about Shivaay's emotional turmoil within that time.

Flashbacks ends

Om- Moti I dont know what did you see in that batak ki shakkal wala vivan! Usse koi sadak ka local zoo bhi free mae nhi rakhega! Na jaane kya dikh gya tujhe us ulti khopri ke pajama aadmi mae!
(Moti I don't know what did you see in that duck face Vivan! A street side local zoo even won't accept him even if free! God knows what did you find in that inverted face pant man!) 
(God translating is a huge task 😂🙈)

Gauri- oyye chup! Tum kaunse aasmamon se aaye hue rajkumar ho.. ullu ka patha kahin ka!
(oyye quite!  You also ain't some prince from heavens! Foolish man!)

O- yaar tuh meri baat smjhti hi nhi hai!
:yaar you don't listen to me)

G- bilkul mai hi toh hn jo teri baat ko nhi smjhti hai! Tune toh meri batein sun sun kar pahad tod liye hai!
(yes ofc it's me who doesn't listen to you!  You toh have broken down mountains listening to me!)

O- exactly! Mai baat kisse kar rha hn? (Dramatically)
Heyyy bhagwann aapne isse bheja toh de dia lekin is bheje mae bheja Q nhi bheja!!
(exactly whom am I actually talking to! (Dramatically)
Godd! You remembered giving her a brain but forgot putting some brains inside it!)

G- mere bheje mae toh srf bheja nhi hai tmhare waale mae toh gobar bhara hua hai..
(at least I just don't have brains you have gobar filled in your head!)

O(making faces)- chee yaar! Itna chilla chilla kar ailan Q kar rhi hn...
(chee yaar!  Why are you screaming so loudly !)

G- yh sab ke baare mae toh tmhe mere vivan ke baare mae ant shant bolne se phle sochna tha na... ainda se uske baare mae ek galat alfaaz bhi apne muhn se nikala na tumne.. toh tumhe pakka se rocket se bandhungi aur direct mars par bhej dungi...
(you should have thought of the consequences before speaking nonsense about my vivan! If you do it again then I promise I'll tie you to a rocket and send you to Mars!)

O- tuh jaanti hai na ki mars mae jeevan nhi hai? Tuh mjhe maarna chahti..
(you know right life doesn't exist on mars? You want to kill me?)

G- ufff.. acha baba emotional blackmail krne ki koi zaroorat nhi hai tjhe.. mai tjhe zoo bhej dungi.. wahan apne saathi bandaron ke saath rhna aaram se...
(okay no need to blackmail me emotionally! I'll send you to a zoo, there you can live peacefully with your very own monkeys!)

O- mai wahan nhi rh paunga..bandaron ke beech😑😑..
(I won't be able to stay there with monkeys 😑😑)

G- sahi kaha tune.. bechare bandar bhi tjhse pareshan ho jayenge itna torture jo krta hai tuhh..
(yes you are right even the monkeys will be troubled! You are such a big torture duhhhhh)

O- chup mottii! Mai zoo bhi jaunga na toh tjhe saath hi le jaungi.. baby elephants ke pinjre mae tuh rhna phr...
(quite moti! Even if I go to a zoo I will take you along with me and then you'll leave inside baby elephants cage!)

J- bas bacho bas! Aur Omkara yh kaunsa tarika hai kisi se baat krne ka bhalla... Gauri itni pyari hai.. itna pyaara naam hai iska.. kya har waqt moti moti lagaya hua rhta hai tumne..
(stop it now kids!  And omkara is this a way to talk? Gauri is so sweet and she does have such a cute name! Then why do you keep on calling her moti!)

G(cutely)- Aunty ek aap hi jo zindagi mae mjhe smjhte ho.. aur aap kitne smart aur intelligent ho.. pta nhi yh gadha pappu laal kis par chala gya hai.. koi bhalla maane hi nhi ki yh aapka beta hai...
Acha aunty ab mjhe apne ghr jaana chaiye warna mom dantengi ab...
(aunty you are the only one in life who actually understands me! You are so smart and intelligent! God knows whom does this donkey pappu laal resemble! Who will agree that he is your son
Okay aunty now I am returning home otherwise mom will scold me! )

J- haan beta jao.. aur haan maine tumse aage bhi kahan hua hai.. tum mjhe mom bulaya karo na ki aunty!
(yes beta go!  And yes I have told you earlier also to call me mom and not aunty!)

G(smacking her head)- ohh haan!!
Sorry aunt... momm..

And kissing Jhanvi's cheek she rushed towards her house....

J- itni psnd hai tjhe Gauri phr bhi pappuon ki trh usse ladta rhta hai...
(you like her so much but still keep on fighting like pappus)

O- Mom aap bhi? Aapko bhi lgta hai mai pappu hn?
(mom you too?  You even find me pappu?)

J: aur nii toh kya?!
( it not then what?! )

••

Yo people!  Sholly for the ultra long wait but 1st I had exams then kaddu and just in a few days we both will have 😂😂😅😅. Do read and tell us your views in the comment box!

Sarah