Chapter 1 -Meeting the Group

I woke up with a start breatheing heavily I looked around I was on a blow up matress at my best friend Naomi's house I rolled over with a small groan turning to look at her. Her short brown hair covered her face I smiled faintly as I looked around her room my eyes landed on a picture of our friend group I quietly laughed. We are the weirdest group of friends you'll ever meet

The first person in the picture was Naomi Nakashima , my best friend shes a clutz and a huge scaredy cat. In the picture she was falling ontop of our other friend Satoshi Mochida a boy with brown hair and eyes hes pretty serious but hes actually pretty calm hes only scary when hes angry. Next to them was Sakutaro Morishige, hes a total pervert his glasses were all fogged up and his blackish hair was a little all over the place he was looking at satoshi and naomi with glee he was their number one fan. Next to him was Seiko Shinohara on her phone her brown bangs covering most of her eyes she was super serious and was in the drama club she was a bit scary at times but other than that shes pretty cool. Then next to her was Mayu Suzumoto holding hands with Yuka Mochida smileing widely at eachother. They are best friends. Mayu is really sweet and so is Yuka but Mayu acts like a little kid sometimes and it gets on my nerves. Yuka is Satoshis little sister shes really kind and does drama with Seiko. Then there was class rep Yoshiki Kishinuma.  I glared at the picture of him. Everybody knows him as the horror class rep because of his love for scary stories and occult stuff.  Yoshiki is a total prick that only cares about himself and school work. He has bleach blonde hair and sharp grey eyes and in the picture hes argueing with me. Last but defiantly not least theres me, Ayumi Shinozaki. Im mostly known as the delinquent of our group. I have a lot of ear piercings and I smoke. And to Yoshiki im the world's worst student .Im not very good with school work and im lazy so im the perfect trouble student I was snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of Naomi yawning and rolling out of bed onto my mattress "morning sleeping beauty" I smirked she just smiled back rubbing her eyes "well good morning to you too" I got up off the bed and streached groaning as I looked at the clock. We we're gonna be late to meet up with the group. Naomi gasped at the time as she ran into the bathroom doing the quickest quickchange ive ever seen when she came out she was in jeans and a nice pink long sleeve shirt. Stupid winter clothes I mentally groaned she grinned at me and laughed "come on Ayumi~ don't you want to see kishinuma-kun~" she sang I shot her my best I hate you and him glare "you know I freaking hate that prick" I held back my swearing as a pulled my orange sweatshirt on over my black tanktop and pulled on black leggings and my boots. Naomi smiled "perfect now come on lets go!" She cheered as she grabbed my hand and dragged me out of her house only stopping to tell her mom that we were going out. Little did I know this was gonna be one of the worst days of my life.