HMMLB- Not About Forgiveness

"Nobody's home, we have the place to ourselves," he says, getting closer and closer to me.

"Okay! Let's work on our science project!" I clap trying to change the subject.

"Nice try."

As he walks closer, I back away, but I back into a staircase and there's no way out. Luke crashes his lips to mine and deepens it eagerly, but I pull away.

"Luke, if you're going to rush then forget it," I say. I don't like rushing into things. Especially in a romantic situation

"Yes, mom," I giggle as he hoists me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.

*****

Luke's lips land on mine softly as he walks up the stairs to his room. He manages to kick the door closed and press me against it, never breaking our kiss.

His hands find the hem of my shirt and he pulls it eagerly over my head, looking down hungrily at my exposed skin. A shiver courses through my body at this.

Luke kisses me roughly and his hands knead my breasts, causing me to moan into the kiss.

I reach begins me and unsnap the bra and let it slide down my arms. Luke, see his access to more exposed skin, kissed from behind my ear to the top of my breast before he kissed back up to my mouth. Then, he pulled his shirt over his head, revealing his sculpted chest, abs, and arms. My hormones automatically kick into overdrive and I had to hold back a moan by biting my lip.

Luke picked me up and walked over to his bed, throwing me on before he crawls over me. His lips attack mine once more before he trails kisses down my neck, to my breasts, where he kisses around the over sensitive skin. I moan out, taking my fingers through his hair as he takes one of my breasts into his mouth, and playing with the other his rough, calloused hands. Then he switched, giving the other the same hungry attention causing me to moan louder.

Luke released my breast, trailing his hot tongue lower until he reached my shorts. His hands yanked them down eagerly and he came face to face with my black lace underwear, making him growl.

Luke came back up and kissed me rough on the lips while slipping his tongue inside my mouth. He shoved his hand inside my underwear, rubbing me slowly. I pulled away from the kiss to moan loudly. It felt so amazing but all at once it was so teasing, so slow.

"Luke," I moaned, grabbing his biceps. As if it was a sense of motivation, he rubbed me faster.

My breath was coming out in pants and I felt like I was close to letting loose. Then Luke's hand left my underwear causing me to whimper and look at him with a small pout.

"Don't worry, babe," he smirks, kissing my neck. "I'm not done with you yet."

I shivered making him chuckle as he but my ear lobe. I put my hands on his chest and pushed him over so that I was now straddling him.

"I like to be in control," I mimic him, "Babe." I bit my lip just to tease him, and from my position, I could tell it was arousing.

I leaned down and kissed him slowly on the lips and his hands played with my waist. I ground my hips on his members and he groaned in his mouth, making me smirk into the kiss.

I broke the kiss and began to unbuckle his shorts, sliding them down his legs. I could see his member through his thin boxers.

I looked up at him, to see him looking down at me with hooded eyes. I kept eye contact, and began to pull down his boxers.

Before I could look at his member, he had flipped us over and he was on top of me again. He grabbed a condom from the night stand and ripped the package with his teeth before slipping it on.

"You'll have to learn, sweet heart, that I'm always in control," Luke thrust into me taking me by complete surprise. My hands flew to his back and my hands claw down it, causing him to hiss in pleasure and pain.

Luke's thrusts, were slower as he let me adjust to his size. He felt so much larger than Josh did, and I wanted to laugh at the thought, but I was too caught up in the pleasure.

"Faster, baby, please," I whimper.

"I thought you'd never ask," Luke smiles down at me before he picks up his speed.

"Oh, Luke," I moaned-slash-whimpered. My legs rapped around his back, bringing him closer and closer to me. "Harder, Luke baby!"

He complied and he leaned down kissing me hard on the lips, groaning in pleasure as we kissed.

I felt myself coming closer and closer to my orgasm and I had a feeling Luke knew it, too.

"Come on, baby," Luke pulled away from the kiss, looking me in the eyes. "Cum for me, Haleigh."

With that, I screamed out with my sweet release. Luke continued his thrusts before he came into the condom.

Luke collapsed on top of me with a sigh before rolling over beside me.