•1•

"Y\N get up! It's time for school!" You shot up from your bed in a panic. Your mother always had a way of getting you up, rather it'd be by yelling or her hand. Today was your 18th birthday. But nevertheless, you had class.

You grabbed your outfit of the day, slugging your way to the bathroom. A yawn slipped between your lips, as you looked in the mirror. The sun was bright through the window. You had to squint to block out as much rays as possible. You stripped your clothes before slipping into your shower, allowing your h\l, h\c be drenched in warm liquid. You just wanted today to speed by, for the love of mercy, you'd whisper under your breath.

After finally rinsing your hair and washing your body, you stepped out and began to dry yourself off. You put your clothes on, fixed your hair and walked downstairs.

"Y\N! You took a while!" You gasped and looked up, seeing your best friend, Josuke Higashikata. You smiled before running and hugging him.

" I didn't know you were coming here. " You gave him a bright smile. He smiled before kissing your hand.

"I wanted to see my special lady on her special day." He reached into his bag, pulling out a small box. You blushed and chuckled nervously. He nudged it towards you, making you take it. You hesitated but opened it, spotting a beautiful necklace.

"Oh Josuke, You shouldn't have." You removed the jewel from the box. He took it from your hands and moved to your backside. He was gentle as he put the necklace and clipped it around your neck. You looked up to see your mother standing in awe.

"You two are so adorable together." She smiled. You gasped a little, turning your head and blushing. Josuke did the same.

"Anyways, we should get going. Love you mum!" You kissed her cheek before grabbing Josuke's hand and rushing out the door. As you both walked down the sidewalk, he'd nudge his hand against yours. He'd do this every now and then. So you'd enlighten him and hold his hand. He was your best friend, you didn't think anything of it. You'd both be teased for it but you didn't mind. Before reaching the school, you gave him a hug then headed your way to class.

1st class flew by fast. Normally it doesn't. You always meet Josuke by the fountain after first class but he wasn't there. In fact, it was surprisingly empty. You scanned the area, and found Josuke in the distance. He was with some man with a white coat. You got a little suspicious then rushed towards him.

"Josuke!" You called . He turned to look at you. His smile grew bright as he rushed and hugged you. You hugged him back before noticing the tall man next to him. He was... Handsome. You became flustered and burrowed into Josuke's chest.

"Y\N, I'd like you to meet my uh.... Nephew, Jotaro Kujo." You released your grip on Josuke and turned to the man. You bowed before him.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm F\N L\N." You could hear him breathe silently before turning away. Rude... You thought. Josuke grabbed your hand and walked with you by his side.

"Where does your little girlfriend live?" Jotaro asked. Josuke became flustered.

"She's not my girlfriend... And we're supposed to be in school right now." There was a small boy who you hadn't noticed before come over to Jotaro and nod.

"Yeah. Sorry Mr. Kujo." Jotaro just chuckled.

"Don't worry about school, I'll worry about that." He looked away. He was super attractive and you couldn't help but stare, and he noticed. He quickly shot a slight eye glare at you making you quickly turn away. You don't know who he is, but you have a weird feeling about him.

652 words!! Yay!