Note 1

Calling all members...

MACCHYUATO, -_Suzi_Rune_-, -toxiiic_, -_Kiyoshi_Rune_-, Melodic_Star, Fubuki_SnowWarrior, Inazuma11Fangirl3923,RekkaNoKen, jimienah, noreenbaluyot, Hope673,Ariel1415,Twilight91016,arthurfjones11,Animegirl_ph17,PreciousRuthEchor, Goldinator, _-Angelic_Demon-_, AzulaPingu and FAIRY_TAIL_4LIFE_

Hello everyone! I'm going to reveal my surprise for you guys! It's took me a lot of time to make it but I'm proud of it!! So there's go nothing!

Our soccer uniform! I hope they are okay since it's took me a few hours to make it! As you can see from the number, this is MACCHYUATO 's oc, Fumiko's uniform!

And this is the goalkeeper's uniform!

I will announce the other 10 members who got chosen to be on the first team and the rest will be on the second team also act as backups if any members of the first team has to be out of the field

I will announce the other 10 members who got chosen to be on the first team and the rest will be on the second team also act as backups if any members of the first team has to be out of the field. Also don't go and whine about it if your oc didn't got chosen for the first team. Everyone here got a chance on the spotlight of the story, so what's the point of whining about it??

Unless you want me to remove you since I did warn you beforehand that I'm quite picky when its come to OCS and stuffs. I want everyone to be equal so being on the second team doesn't mean you are weak or be left out. Because I know a few of you out there were really desperate to be on the main team but you know the freaking rules.

This cause me to get pissed off or annoyed easily nowadays since I has a very unhealthy relationship with my abusive mother who try to murder me and my sister, so don't try to made me snap at you unless you're one of my closest friends like Inazuma11Fangirl3923, MACCHYUATO, -_Suzi_Rune_- and so on cuz a few of them are here anyways xD since I know them for a long time now so they won't get on my bad side that much.

Originally it was supposed to be 12 OCS only but I decide to add it up to 20 (excluding my OCS) because I feel bad for -_Kiyoshi_Rune_- cuz he's the only male of the team which sadden my heart slightly knowing most IE fans are girls lately but good thing my online brother Goldinator joined in!

Oh yeah, tomorrow or the next day after that. I will be announcing the first and second team.

Sneak Peek of the prologue:

"Why is there so many snow around here?!"

"It's not that bad"

"I'm f-freezing over h-here!"

"Already? Huh how strange... The cold doesn't seems to be much of a bother to me..."

"That's because you're used to the cold! Why are we doing here anyways-Hey, Where are you going?"

"Shh... I've heard something"

"H-Hear wh-what?"

"It's a-"

Signing out,

Snowyroses-