eight

I was nervous as Colby drove back to the hotel, was he expecting sex? I wasn't even entirely sure why I was still a virgin, perhaps I was too old fashioned for this world. It didn't need to be with 'the one' it just needed to be with someone I was comfortable with and someone who cared about me. I couldn't think of one sexual thing that I had done. Sure guys had tried, but anyone would think I was a wrestler with the way I pushed them off. Unlike a lot of people today, I put meaning and feelings behind sex, I couldn't just fuck anyone.

"What are you thinking about?" Colby asked, putting his hand on my thigh.

"Nothing" I whispered.

"Are you okay?" He asked, looking over at me and pulling his hand back.

I nodded and with shaky hands I pulled his hand back onto my thigh. I liked the comfort I felt from it. It was a bold move, I had never done anything like that before. Colby raised his eyebrows and continued driving.

"So I was thinking of asking you back to my hotel room" he said as we pulled into the hotel car park and my heart rate sped up. "But I'm sharing with Jon and Joe so" he chuckled. Jon and Joe must he Dean and Roman.

I took in a deep breath, "well you could come back to mine."

Colby looked at me surprised at my sudden confidence but smirked, "sure."

I felt like a new person which is strange to say as we stood in the elevator. He was bringing me out of my shell, making me say things I hadn't before. I liked that through this whole time he hasn't forced me to do anything. Of course he most likely wants to get me in bed, but I'm worried that after he'll just throw me to the side.

Colby's arm was wrapped around my back was we walked down the hall, passing some people I recognise from work. I had booked a room without Josie, meaning the room was smaller and less fancier then what Colby was use too. We stood in front of the door, unlocking it before the smell of cigarettes hit us. They don't clean their cheaper rooms every well. Colby didn't say anything, just shut the door and took his shoes off. I turned on the tv and took off my heels, laying on the bed.

"Now that's a sight" Colby smirked, holding his phone in front of him. I blushed and hid my face with my hands. "A pretty girl in a pretty dress, laying on the bed, it's a great sight to me" he said, coming closer.

He laid on the bed, pulling me into him. "Oh Chelsea, the things I want to do to you" he said lowly. I wasn't scared as I lifted my head to see his dark eyes staring at me. "You're so innocent" he breathed. He flipped us over so I was laying on my back. "It's hard to control myself around you" he whispered before leaning down and kissing me. I smiled into the kiss, making him smirk. His head leant down and his lips grazed over my neck making me gasp.

"There's something I want to do, will you let me?" He asked as his teeth nipped at the skin. I wasn't sure what he meant, and I wasn't sure if I should ask. "Will you let me?" He asked, pulling back and looking down at me. I nodded and his hand trailed down my body to my thigh, lingering before it crept up my dress.

"I'm going to make you feel so good" he whispered as his fingers grazed over my lace underwear and I closed my eyes.

I woke up feeling breathing on my neck. Colby's arm was wrapped around my waist, stopping me from moving. I suppose if I had a sex bucket list I could knock one thing off it. I didn't think he would stay, but I fell asleep right after and so did he.

"Morning princess" Colby mumbled against my skin.

"Morning" I whispered, remembering last night, our date, the bed, his fingers.

"You know I would suggest round two but I don't think you're up for it" he smirked, sitting up. I blushed and covered my hands with my face, frowning as he got up.

"You're leaving?" I asked in a small voice. I sounded needy but I didn't want him to leave.

"Gotta hit the road babe" he said as he pulled his jeans up his legs. "But I was going to ask" he said, making my head snap up.

"If you wanted to ride with us?" He asked, chuckling at my reaction.

"What about-"

Colby cut me off from asking about it Dean and Roman or Jon and Joe. "It was their idea, we don't think Josie is a good friend."

They had a point. She had being anything but a good friend to me. I nodded and pulled the covers back, getting out of bed.

"I'll be back in an hour" he said as he stood at the door. "And you'll sleep in a much more comfortable bed" he winked.

I opened the curtains and winced at the light, trying to figure out if it really happened. These feelings were strange to me, and I didn't know what to do with them. I pulled out black trackies and a white cropped tee shirt so I would be comfortable for the road before heading for a shower.

As the water cascaded down my back, all I could think about was do I like Colby? I guess I have some sort of crush on him, but I don't know him that well. He had plenty of women after him, prettier women. I was nothing like the women he dated. I turned the taps off and wrapped the towel around me, staring at myself in the mirror. I really needed to take a class in make up. I noticed small marks on my neck where Colby had been last night, I didn't know how to cover them. I quickly did my hair and make up, getting dressed before the boys arrived.

A knock came at my door just as I finished packing. I opened the door to all three shield members, bags in hand.

"Just a sec" I said before rushing back to the pile of bags that held all the hairdressing supplies.

"No rush" Dean said, walking in and taking the two hairdressing bags from me. I bragged my bag and hand bag and joined the boys in the hallway.

"Ready?" Roman asked and I nodded.

I couldn't remember where we were off to for tomorrow's house show, but we were getting there early as there was somewhere Dean wanted to go to there. I sat in the back next to Roman as he Dean and Seth laughed about road memories.

"So what made you want to join WWE?" Dean asked me from the front. I saw Colby look at me through the rear view mirror, waiting for my response.

"Well I wanted to travel" I said quietly. "And I guess I wanted to see new places whilst doing hair."

To be honest, I had no idea why I joined WWE, I wasn't even sure I was going to get the job. I stayed away from everyone as soon as I got the job, not wanting to be involved with any fueds.

"I'm still on probation" I added, making Dean frown.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm half way through my internship, if they like me they might keep me on" I said realising that I was half way through. I only had three months left. Three months to prove I should be here. What would I do if they didn't keep me?

"How long do you have left?" Roman asked.

"Three months" I said quietly.

I was brought out of my worry by my phone vibrating.

Where are you? - Josie

I sighed and replied On my way to the house show.
She replied instantly.

With who? - Josie

I knew as soon as I mentioned the boys she would go off, but it's not like she never stitched me. The shield I replied.

Are you with Seth now? I stopped, unsure of what to say.

"Don't look so sad chels, you can cuddle Colby later" Dean winked, making me blush and Colby laugh.

Please vote!

Unedited.