{Prologue}

***your POV***

  "You cannot connect the dots looking forward. You can only connect them looking backwards" 

I'm so bored. Nana is cooking and I'm bored. ''Hey Nana can we do something fun?'' she turn to me and said ''why don't you go in the basement look for a box?'' ''why?'' i asked. It wasn't rare for my grandmother to ask weird things but that is still weird ''because we could find objects that belonged to your mother''...It makes sense ''okay then, I'll see you in 5 minutes'' she noded and continued cooking.

why is it so cold down here?! I was curently in the basement. I entered my mom's old room and opened her wardrobe. In the back of the wardrobe, a box was there. I took it in my arms when something caught my eye. A small book was laying there, in the corner. I putted it in my hoodie pocket and went upstairs. ''oh, you found one! here take some cookies.'' I put the box down and picked a cookie. while I ate th cookie, my grandmother opened the box. ''urgh, there is so much dust.'' She took out an old picture and old clothes from the box. ''wow she was really pretty when she was younger'' I said, mesmerized ''Yes dear, she was a beautiful lady'' my grandma wiped a tear that fell from her eye ''I miss her'' '' me too, me too dear'' We hugged and dirrected our attention on the clothes that layed there, on the table. ''I'll go wash these, you can continue looking at the photos'' I nod and she goes wash the dusty clothes.

I continue looking at the different photos, when I remember the book, still in my hoodie's pocket. I take it out and run to my room. Once I get there, I put the book under my pillow and return in the kitchen. 5 minutes later, my granmother returns with a pile of freshly washed clothes. '' here dear , try them'' I pick out a black pair of jeans and a red sweater from the pile and head to the bathroom.

 '' here dear , try them'' I pick out a black pair of jeans and a red sweater from the pile and head to the bathroom

*For girls and boys ya know ;)*

I come out 1 minute later to my Nana clapping '' why don't you keep it on for the day? I have chores to do so go to your room and do your homework'' ''okay Nana'' Once I entered the room I jump on my bed and take out the book from under my pillow. ''here we go''

***end of POV***

[Hey guys the first chapter is finished yay!!! I was scared to start a new book since I get tired easyly but, I want to put all my thoughts and strenght in this book. Now, we get in the good part!]

ps: can you help me do the next chapter? I don't have enought ideas... thx

Have a nice day or night!

                                                                                                                                                        January 19,2019

                                                                                                                                                        -Noémie Rodrigue