You Came (KidxReader)

(Your P.O.V)

It has been 3 years since Kid left for the Air Force. You still had to confess your feeling to him but you were always too chicken too when he was around. You sighed as you sat down on your bed. You could hear the fan spinning and the moon outside cackling like a witch. You lied down on the bed facing the ceiling. You thought about everything. Soul and Maka had their child a 2 years ago, Tusbaki and Black*Star got together about a year ago, Crona and Patty obviously like each other, and Liz and Castor (Your Mesiter) really hit it off when they met. You were the only one you thought Kid wasn't dead because he said he would be back in about 8 months. But, it's been f*cking 3 years and you were starting to loose hope on the one you love.

"Celia, you have to get over Kid. He's not coming back," Maka said while she walked into your room. Yup, you live with Maka, Soul, and Eva their daughter.

"I don't know Maka. You just don't understand how hard this is for me," You replied letting tears fall from your (e/c) eyes.

Just then Eva walked in with Soul.

"Daddy, mommy what's wrong with (y/n)? There is water coming from her eyes; that's bad!" Eva said coming over to you and hugging your legs.

"I'm okay Eva. I'm just missing Uncle Kid quite a lot," You replied to the 2 year old.

"Did you love Uncle Kid?" Eva said rolling her tongue just like Happy.

"Yes I did Eva, I'm sorry you never got to meet him," You replied stroking Eva's white hair.

"Eva, I think it's time for bed," Soul said picking her up.

"Okay daddy," Eva said yawning into Soul's shoulder.

"I guess sleep would be nice," You said laying down on your own pillow and falling asleep as soon as you hit it.

~~~Morning~~~

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

You smashed your hand down on your alarm clock and got out of bed. You walked into the kitchen to see Eva eating pancakes in her high chair, Maka cooking, and Soul getting ready for work.

"Morning (y/n)!" They all said in unison.

"Morning guys," You replied back. You ate a pancake with some syrup and walked back into your room to get dressed. You chose black skinny jeans, (f/c) shirt, and black vans. You walked out of your room to hear the phone ringing. Maka picked up and looked shocked.

"Soul!" She yelled and she gave Soul the phone. They both had looks of shock on their faces and you were curious. Soul hung up and grabbed a dish towel and wrapped it around your eyes so you couldn't see.

"Hey! What the heck?" You yelled.

"You'll find out (y/n)," Soul said with a grin. They lead you somewhere turning you right, left, and straight. You could hear lots of people gasp and you stopped somewhere. Soul pulled off the dish towel and you stood in shock. There he was; Death The Kid. He was in his Air Force uniform with a big smile on his face.

"K-kiddo..." You said before running to him and jumping into his arms and wrapping your legs around his waist.

"I missed you (y/n)..." He said crying slightly into your shoulder.

"All that matters is that you kept your promise...you came..."