Chapter 6: Calming down the ink demon

King dice pov

Shakes in fear and call bendy,"B-Bendy! I know your anger but you need to calm down a little bit" bendy turn around, and silence was around them.

Bendy pov

"I can't stand people who are so...so...PATHETIC!!?"Bendy started to get more mad and piss off.

King dice pov

Dice sigh and grab bendy hand,"listen...please....I know that people mistreated you...but you gonna had to face it...just don't care about it !?" Dice eyes shimmer green and bendy was amaze.

Cuphead pov

Cuphead walk over to bendy and look up at him,"Yeah...I guess, beside whatever they say is nothing about you.." Bendy started blushing and cuphead smirk in his mind.

King dice pov

"Yes, just relax and we can close the casino but only US can stay" dice eyes when back to black. Bendy when down to his normal size and tumble down to cuphead leg and pass out.

Cuphead pov

Cup blushing red and looking at mugs then at dice,"GET HIM OFF!"'Mugs chuckled while devil burst out laughing with  a grin.

King dice pov

Dice was shocked, he never seen his boss so happy and laughing normal."Hehe, fine cup" dice pick up bendy and sat him in a chair,"there,Every body out!?". Everybody left out the casino; accept cup,Mugman,bendy,and the others

Devil pov

"Well dice at least you call him down"devil warm smile at dice, dice shutters at  bit and smiles awkward."Dice can you come  in my office".

King dice pov

Dice nodded and follow devil, he didn't know if he's dead or worst.

((Next chapter soon :3, check out my chat book))