Jimmy Kimmel

Tonight Eva was on the Jimmy Kimmel Show

Tonight Eva was on the Jimmy Kimmel Show. For her new movie A Dame To Kill I think it was called, don't judge me I do watch her movies but it's not always easy to remember the names.

Since Eva has been away at work we hadn't seen each other much. I did miss her very much. We did talk on the phone every now and then to say good mornings and goodnight.

However, I was here tonight and she didn't know. I had told her I was in Sweden with my family and I was gonna stay there for another two weeks. She wasn't happy with that of course.

I had been sitting in her dressing room for maybe 20 minutes? She was out doing her interview. All of a sudden the door opens and a crew member mentions me to follow him out. I got up from my chair and but down my book and followed him out of the room. We walked down a hallway and into a room where the were cameras. I could see Eva. She looked wonderful. A black dress and her iconic hair on the side and that weird earring.

She was talking about her history in films, her first film was The Dreamers. She explained how her family wasn't exactly happy about some of the scenes in the movie. It was quite funny. Then Jimmy asked her a question and mentioned me.

"How are you and Y/N doing?" Her smile grew wider. "We are well, we're doing great! I haven't seen her for some time but we're doing absolutely fine" I could tell there was some hesitation in there. She was still mad I guess. The same crew member showed me to where they wore sitting. I got out and slowly walked behind Eva. Slowly making my way towards her. She was to busy talking about the movie that she didn't even notice I sat down next to her. I couldn't contain my smile, she didn't notice me at all!

After she was done talking Jimmy smiled and then pointed at me. Eva turned around and let out a yelp. Her hand clinching to her dress. "What on earth are you doing here?!" She didn't move. "Well, since you didn't like me going away for two weeks I thought the only way to please you would to come here" she smiled before standing up and pulling me into a hug. Her grip tight.

"I've missed you so much" she kissed my cheeks before sitting down again. Jimmy was sitting in his chair grinning to himself. Eva took ahold of my hand and squeezed it.

Jimmy continued to ask her questions and even asked me some. I love how passionate Eva is about her work. Despite her being shy she isn't scared to expose herself, like literally. She wasn't scared to play extraordinary roles in movies, the ones who seem weird and different. She wasn't normal, she was weird and strange in her own way and I loved her for that. She wasn't a person who craved much either. I loved her for who she was and she loved me for who I was.

After the show was over I followed Eva back to her dressing room. I walked in first and she closed the door behind her. She leaned up against it. "I'm sorry if I upset you before, it I made you think I forced you to come here" she looked down. I walked up to her and grabbed her shoulders. "You didn't force me into anything and I wasn't going to Sweden anyway." She looked up with wide eyes. She then smacked my arm. "How dare you!" I couldn't help but laugh. "I dare a lot" she shook her head and pulled me into a hug again. The hug lasting longer then before.

After maybe 10 minutes of standing close to each other we broke apart and she closed the distance between us with a kiss. Her one hand pulling me closer by my neck and the other was holding my waist. The kiss got deeper with each kiss. We started walking backwards. My knees hit the couch and Eva pushed me down. She got on top of me, straddling my lap. Pulling up her dress. Taking off her heels. Laying her arms on my shoulders and leaning her forehead against mine. Closing her eyes.

There was a knock on the door. Eva got off my lap and pulled down her dress again and putting on her heels, gathering her things and taking ahold of my hand.

"Let's get out of this place, shall we?"