Stop scaring you Brother

My brother complained there was someone in his room last night. He tried blaming me. Of course I knew it wasn't. I was in my room texting my best friend all night, but of course mom and dad won't believe me. 

"Stop scaring your bother" They had said. So tonight, I made sure to cover my tracks. I placed a camera in his room so I can see everything, and it is recorded. 

I sit here watching the camera and check the time. 11:48. Nothing is happening. I doze off, and after awhile, I look at the clock again. 2:59. I look at the camera. Still nothing. Then at the corner of the camera there was a....a man. A man with big black wings and red eyes. He looked at the camera and held up a finger then he was standing over my brothers bed. I watched his arm jerk up and my brother screamed. I ran down the hall to my brothers room to see him perfectly fine. 

"I knew you where the one coming in my room!" He said.

"No! It was- ugh, never mind, i'll show you later." I said, I was so confused, but I wasn't going to show him unless I watched it again first. 

I head back to my room, close the door and plop on my bed. Then I see it...at the corner of my room, the winged man, staring at me. Not blinking his red eyes once. He shows his hands with claws on each winger, and holds up one of his bony fingers to his mouth. 

______

BREAKING NEW: A 16 YEAR OLD GIRL FOUND DEAD IN HER OWN ROOM. POLICE FOUND VIDEO FOOTAGE OF THE GIRL GOING TO HER BROTHERS ROOM, AND VICIOUSLY STABBED HIM, THEN WALKED BACK TO HER ROOM WHERE SHE THEN KILLED HERSELF. PARENTS SAY THEY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT WOULD HAVE DRIVEN HER TO DO SUCH CRUEL THING. NOW BACK TO KEVIN FOR YOUR DAILY WEATHER.