Chapter one

I woke up to the blaring sun scratching at my eyes forcing me to be to be awake. I stumble out of bed and looked at my clock and realized "shit! I'm late" I ran into my closet desperate to find something decent to wear. I wore a midnight blue float crop top paired with some high wasted black ripped jeans and my black converses. I shoved my hair (more like a birds nest) ito a tight ponytail. I grabbed my keys and raced to my Jeep, I hopped in and went to school.
As I arrived I remembered we have a new teacher and I was drowning with curiosity to know who it was. I got out of my jeep and went to my locker. I grabbed my stuff knowing I have English since I missed my first period already. I walked to the classroom and when I got there I twisted the knob and flung open the door. All eyes were now on me and I really hated it. I didn't even look at the teacher as I raced to sit next to my Bffs Olivia and Emily. I sat down and took out my notepad and started to write my notes. Olivia and Emily started talking to me but I wasn't really paying attention to them and I heard a deep voice said "miss Jenkins" I looked up to see a very attractive man in front of me. He wore a skin tight blue shirt that really showed off his muscles. He spoke firmly "you shouldn't be talking in my class"
I rose up annoyed and said "I wasn't speaking at all! I was silently writing my notes. I- as i was going to say something Olivia spoke " my apologies mr.carter, but me and Emily were speaking not Naomi" I looked at Olivia with a slight smile then back at mr.carter he looked at me then to Olivia and said "you shouldn't lie to your teacher, I seen her speaking so she's going to get called out for it he said softly. I'll see you in detention miss Jenkins" I looked at him now yelling ".THATS NOT FAIR I WASN'T TALKING. I WASN'T DISRUPTING YOUR CLASS AND YOU SHOULDN'T PUNISH ME FOR SOMETHING I DIDN'T DO!" I said
He walked up to me my eyes still fuellled with anger and he whispered "you have a big mouth baby doll..you should keep quiet in my class or there will be punishments" I stood there frantically trying to process what he just said as I looked down. When I gained myself again I looked at him and said through gritted teeth "fine" as I slumped down in my chair with a glare. He walked back to his desk smirking because he won that battle.

Dylan's P.O.V
I was teaching in my new class today. I opened my classroom door and sat in my desk. I organized everything and students started piling in. I did the attendance and there was a girl absent names Naomi Jenkins. Saying her name gives she shivers and I don't know why. "Hello class I'm your new teacher named Mr.Carter. I'm not one of those teachers you walk over, you will strictly follow my rules. A girl with blonde hair and bright pink lipstick said "why hello there with a slutty tone while trying to look sexy but failed and just being plain out cringe. I cleared my throat and looked away and started my lecture. 20 minutes into my class the door flings open to see a girl come into view and my wolf Zayn yells "MATE!" I froze staring at the gorgeous girl in front of me. She avoided my eye contact and rushed to two girls I'm guessing her friends. She smelled like strawberry's and chocolate, my favourite thing. I was teaching and I seen her talking and I said "Ms Jenkins" she looked up at me and I seen her beautiful eyes. I said "you shouldn't be talking in my class" she spoke and said "I wasn't talking I was silently writing my notes I- and her friend spoke "my apologies mr.carter me and Emily were talking not Naomi" I thought I fell for this before and said you shouldn't lie to your teacher,I seen her speaking so Shes going to get called out for it.I'll see you in detention ms.Jenkins" she started yelling which made me smirk "THATS NOT FAIR I WASN'T TALKING. I WASN'T DISRUPTING YOUR CLASS AND YOU SHOULDN'T PUNISH ME FOR SOMETHING I DIDN'T DO". She looked furious and I kinda liked it. I smirked again and walked to her and whispered in My most sexy voice "You have a big mouth baby doll..you should keep quiet in my class or there will be punishments." She looked down and I chuckled to myself low enough so no one could hear. She later spoke and said "fine".