Rules

Yes, rules. I am terribly sorry, but they need to be here.

1.) Follow this account (required) and my main NerdyPerdyPink (not required)

2.) Add this to your library so that you can get updates and add it to a reading list if you want so that the word is spread.

3.) Be nice!! Do not bully or harass anyone or you'll be gone.

4.) Your book must have at least five real chapters to enter. Prologues don't count unless it has 500+ words and authors notes and anything else dont count. Judges, you must read at least three real chapters of their book.

5.) Your book must have less than 70k reads. This is so everyone gets a chance to be recognized.

6.) No bribing. Judges can tell me and you will be gone.

7.) Fanfiction, ships, and imagines will be limited. I will only accept the ones I know. Ask which ones are okay here~ Judges if you are filling out the form for fanfiction, ships, or imagines then let me know which fandoms you are familiar with.

8.) You can only submit one book per category and don't submit the same book to two or more categories.

9.) If you are a participant and a judge then you cannot judge the genre your book is entered in.

10.) If you are judging, then you can judge up to three genres.

11.) If you are a judge and a conflict occurs to where you can't do it, then please let me know.

12.) If you at anytime change your username or book title let me know.

13.) If you're a participant and can no longer participate then let me know.

14.) Password. The password is your favorite color. This is so I know if you actually read these rules and so you can enter.

15.) Tags! These are not required, but here are a few: #ppna #prettypinknerdawards #ppnawards

16.) Please only enter English stories.

17.) No extremely mature content.

18.) Participants, follow your judge. Judges, you don't have to follow participants, but you can.

19.) Judges, you don't have to vote or comment on their stories, but if you do then that's okay.

20.) Have fun and tell your friends!!