Chapter 2

Four interviews later, I'm putting on my stage clothes and fixing my hair When my phone begins to ring while  Cody's fluffing his pink hair in mirror, he catches me starring at my phone on the table that he stands by .

"You want it ?" He asks with his thick English accent. His lip ring gently shines off the lights that surrounds the frame that he looks into, he goes to pick up my phone and tosses it to me, as soon as I see the name that shows up on the screen I hit  ignore and put it back on the table Cody stands by, he looks up at me through the glass, turns around and raises his eyebrows at me and leans back against the small counter that stands in between him and the mirror. He wears  his usually attire of black jeans and a random t-shirt that likely Isn't his and a few wristbands.

When he clears his thoart  to get my attention and folds his arms over his chest, I look up at him and mirror his position on the wall

"Who was that?"

"Indiana."I state painly.

"Why'd you ignore her call ?"

"Because, I already know what she was going to say 'hey, babe um.... sorry my flight, my ... it um..... got cancelled so um....... yeah.'  Or some bullshit like that ." I mock her .

"You don't know that, maybe she called to confirm the time." He shrugs his shoulders.

"Yeah no, I know Indiana she makes any possible excuse to not go to our shows."

On cue my phone vibrates, both me and Cody 's eyes go to the screen. He looks at me as In a way to ask if I want it or not,  I nod and reach my hand out to grab it from him, he places it in my hand and I slide my thumb to unlock it just like we both thought 'Indiana ' pops up on my screen with two new messages  I open them up to see exactly what I expected.

'john I'm sooooo fucking sorry my flight is actually  earlier than I thought, i really am sorry, I love you and good luck though'.  I slide past  the other few messages she has sent not wanting to hear her try to defend herself, It's not worth getting worked up about, because I knew it was going to happen but this still pisses me off. When I look up, I see Cody eyeing me carefully,  I can tell that's he's  questioning what to say to me. I think it's funny that I've known him basically my entire life, but he still doesn't know how to react to me. I smile and laugh at his apprehension towards me and begin to walk toward the door.

"So she's coming ?" He begins to follow behind.

"Nope." I state.

"Oh..mate I'm sorry. "

"Don't be, I Don't care."

"Yeah you do, I know you."

"What time is it ?"  I say to try to change the subject from Indiana to our performance that is starting In less than an hour.

Cody rolls his eyes and digs into his pocket to grab his phone and points his finger at me with his other hand "I'm not done with you." he states in a annoyed tone.

"Hm-um."   I roll my eyes at him, He sure can be annoying, he's like that brother I wish I never had but then again he puts up with me, so I'm happy I have him, well sorta.

"Bloody hell" he mumbles to himself as he finally gets his phone out of his jeans.

"I honestly don't know how you're able to go in and out if those things without a pair of scissors ." I say laughing lightly.

"Ease off my jeans mate, you're literly wearing the same thing." He says shoving me lightly.

"Yeah, but mine aren't as tight as yours." I retort back further mocking him. I pull on the fabric of my ripped jeans and begin to chuckle at him trying to attempt the same thing but his staying in place.

"I know, You do get in and out of yours more often than I do."

"No, well not recently and you do know you just said I have active sex life right and you don't ?"

"Yeah, I know..... It sounded better in my head, and it's 6:56 to answer your original question."

"Woah I didn't realize it was that early, Should I change my shirt ? "

I pull on the lose black tank top that hangs over my chest.

"I highly doubt all those screaming girls care about what shirt you're wearing Mr.Lucas ."  Cody says shaking his head then begins to laugh at my sudden nevourness.

"Well I do, Should I or not ?"

"No, you're fine, Come on."

"Yeah."

I push myself off the wall I was leaning on  and walk towards Cody who's holding open the backstage entrance for me to walk through behind him. When we turn we're able to see the large swarming crowds that are beginning to walk inside and sit  Inside the concert hall. I stand behind thevcurtained area that sheilds me from  the growing crowd.  I need to breath, I tell myself over and over again as  I walk back and forth to calm myself . I close my eye's and breath in and out.

"It's just a normal show, I'm fine and this is fine." When I open my eyes everyone is rushing and running around, when I say everyone, I mean everyone. Everyone from the crew to the boys they are doing last minute changes to their wardrobe or tuning their instruments .

Cameron is shirtless bending, in front of a mirror spiking up the top of his hair golden blonde hair. Lawrence is taping his drumsticks  and cody has left my side and is now picking which guitar he's taking out on stage. While I'm just standing here. I'm not quite sure what to do with myself  just yet, we have at least 30 minutes before we actually go on stage, so I pull out my phone and turn it on to see, I have a couple missed calls and a few good luck  messages, when the crowd goes silent for a moment and then burst into loud roars and cheers, I look up. A girl about my height walks onto stage she holds a guitar and has on black shorts that stops just above her thigh and a cut off tank top with the star wars logo on it. When she finally turns around so I can fully see her face I partically gasp at how beautiful she is. "Fuck." I say loud enough so only I can hear, well I hope only I can hear it. Her hair is a big wave of blonde large curls,

She's smiles faintly looking at the crowd, there Is a dimple on her right cheek and her eyes are a light brown color. When she finally looks up at the crowd her facial expression changes into a nervous yet confident type of stare. She pulls out one of her hand and grabs the microphone stand and adjusts it to her height, so that the mic Is closer to her full lips instead of her neck. When she begins to speak she moves her hands around the stand in the most sexually  way possible.

"Hey....I'm tori Kelly and I'm here to open for this wonderful band named traffic." She looks towards curtained area that I am standing in and looks directly at me, looking directly at her, the way her body is turned I'm able to fully look her up and down, and I can't help but bite my lip when she turns away blushing.

"Uh ...um, I want to um thank them for giving me this opportunity to  perform infront of all of you and giving me a chance, so thank you."

I smirk to myself, if just looking at her is enough to make her this flustered and nervous, This is going to be fun.

                          ...............