I dont fucking know.

Start from the beginning

he got in the shower and washed himself , I got out of the bathtub and lotion down and put my clothes back on.

I walked with a limp though " damn fucked up my baby walk " he said putting me on his back and carrying me down the stairs.

" im tired " I said " I know baby but we gotta go get your truck then we can go to sleep " he said placing me in the passenger seat of his camaro.

* skip the car ride and the dealership cuz im lazy*

" BRAND NEW WHIP GOT NO KEYS " I yelled while recording me driving my G wagon , im lit.

When I was done I looked out the rear view to see izzy not following me no more. " I guess he left " I mumbled to myself.

I drove to taco bell and got me a skittles slushie and 3 Doritos lacos todays and 3 soft shell for izzy and a slushie for him to , and some cinnamon twist , cuz them smack.

I went home to see izzy pulling up at the same time . Cute. He got out the car with stuff from CVS I really didn't think of it.

" I got u some food " I said getting out of my truck. " thanks " he said pecking my check. I walk into my house and ate and drunk my slushie " I gotta pee , be right back " I said getting ready to walk away.

" take these while u at it " he said passing me the bag I look in to see 3 clear blue test , I shrug it out because I know im not pregnant

* 5 minutes later *
I stare at the test and see

positive
positive
positive

what the fuck? Then izzy knocked on the door " u good? " he asked " um yea " I got out before grabbing the pregnancy test putting the cap on and putting them in my pocket.

I walked out of the bathroom and pass izzy I went to my room and locked the door, " fucckk " I mumbled under my breathe.

I layed on my bed and just rubbed my stomach and cried. Mannn how imma have a baby when I barely know how to take care of myself? crazzyy

*2 hours later *
I woke up from my nap wih the urge to throw up , I threw up and then brushed my teeth and then somebody knocked on my door.

" u still coming to the movies? " Dave asked. " nah im good " I said gagging again " nah u coming , be ready in 10 " he said walking away.

I huffed and took the pregnancy test out of pocket and put it under the sink in a cabinet ,

I put my blue champion timbs and a blue champion long sleeve shirt on with some black ripped jeans and grabbed my phone and wallet and walked out my room.

I walked downstairs and see izzy staring at me , Dammnn I didnt tell him if I was pregnant ir not , my bad.

" ill meet yall there " I said grabbing my mercedes keys. " can I ride witchu? " kaylah asked and I nodded.

We got in my car and I pulled off I blasted Valuable pain by nba youngboy. " whats wrong witchu? " she asked turning the music down.

I started crying " im pregnant " I croaked out. " ohh shitt imma aunt " she said sticking her tongue out.
making me chuckle.

" ion kno what imma do yet. " I asked wiping my tears " u know he aint gonna let u get a abortion " she said.

" what if ion tell him " I said stopping at a red light seeing them pull up behind me.

" that would be selfish because both of yall made the baby , not just u " Kaylah said looking at her phone.

" damnnn " I said pressing the gas cuz the light turned green " imma tell him " I said as we pulled into the parking lot.

" oh I know " she said turning up Cross me by nba youngboy " u aggravating " I said laughing.

I parked and got out. "told you id do anything for u but I dont kno what theyy wanntt " I said singing nba youngboy.

" and i wasnt frontin when i told you i love u girl u the only one that i want , these niggas be cappin we pull up slanging that static dont do no talking have yo shit together when we come " Me and Kaylah rapped

" i got to many brothers that done died by the gun I murder from the heart so u can say what u want " I rapped feeling that part the most

" they say she fuck with that nigga I wish I caught him smoking on this cherry pie, fucking yo favorite athlete daughter " I said doing his dance. " ayy hit that shitt " Kaylah said recording.

after she was done I laughed. " race u to the entrance " kaylah said laughing I looked down seeing we both got on timbs " bet"

we started running and I jumped over quando that was tying his shoe and I beat her. " get at mee " I said doing the dougie.

" mane u cheated " she said laughing. " damn I forgot u did hurdles " quando said sucking his teeth.

I walked into the movie theater and bought my ticket and kaylahs then got us snacks , I got a blue slushie and sour patch kid watermelons.

I dropped some candy in the slushie then closed the top. " whatttt ? " i asked cuz everybody was staring

kaylah tried some " oh that's actually bomb " she said " I know " I said skipping to the movie theater.

It wont nobody in this bitch so I sat a the top. " come down here " dave loud ass said sitting in the
middle " umm lemme think - no " I said laughing.

2 hours later
sooo I actually sat there the whole movie and got on my phone most of the time. When it was over I was the first person out that bitch.

I threw my empty slushie away and ate the rest of my candy while walking to the car. I got into
my truck and sat with the door open and my feet hanging.

" Mane what we finna do? " Quando said leaning on my shit , " nigga , get the fuck off my shit  " I said pushing him off making him dramatically fall to the ground

" I want to go to sleeeppp " kaylah said yawning as he got up mugging me

I just ate my candy , then respect my crypn came on and I turned that shit up and recording myself

" dont give a fuck if he like it but he gon respect this crypn , yea iigh its all fun and games till a nigga trippin " I recorded then posted.

Kaylah changed the song Then thotiana came on and I did the dance , " ohh shittt" kaylah said joining in. " get in the truck " izzy said pushing me in the truck.

" lets go home and having a movie night" I said shrugging " bet. " everybody said.

Me and Kaylah went to walmart and got snacks then we came home and got blankets and pillows and placed then in the movie room.

I took a shower then lotioned down and put on my bear claw slippers with a onesie. and went into the movie room .

I laid there and opened my bag on hot funyuns and placed my gatorade in the cup holder and put my candy in the seat next to me already open so I wouldnt make too much noice.

Then everybody else piled in and we played Bird Box.

1 hr later *
" I wish I would go out there , I would have ran right with them " quando said making me laugh.

I continued eating my chips and candy after the movie was over Dave was sleep , kaylah was sleep and quando and izzy where otw there so I grabbed my snacks and went to my room.

I was about to close my door when izzy pushed it open. " yes? " I asked eating more chips. " sooo u pregnant? " he asked " nope " I said looking down at my nails.

" so we lying to each other now? " he asked picking my head up. " nah" I said seriously.

He just stared at me " fine im pregnant but that dont mean im keeping it " I said raising my eyebrow.

" the fuck u mean ? " he said looking at me like I was stupid.

" just kidding " I said getting in my bed and pulling the covers on me.

" do u think we will be good parents? " izzy asked me.

" we dont have a choice " I replied dosing off

————————-
End of chapter