The day it all started

This is the the day,the day that it all started.hi my name is crystal I'm an average girl at least I thought I was.i woke up like any other day,i got ready since it was the weekends i had fun things planned for today.as I walked out of my house I started to hear voices say "this isn't you". I looked around to see if there was any one nearby,"there's no one here I must be dreaming or something". I kept walking and I kept hearing the voices but now they were telling me to go somewhere .
Voices:"go to  a  cherry blossom  tree  and  then  you  will  see who you  are  really  meant  to  be".
In curiosity  I  listened.where I lived it was easy  to  find  a  cherry  blossom  tree  since  there was  only  one,it was  on top of  a hill. As I got  close  to  the  tree I felt different,as if I wasn't  me any  more.
Crystal:"what I'm  I suppose  to do  here?"
I was cunfused and excited
Voices:"go upside  down"
I laid  upside  down  and in a blink of  an  eye  I was inside  my house  but it  looked  different  it had  rainbow gems and glitter all over  the  walls and  my room looked bigger.i got up and  run outside to see my house  in a  enchanted forest.
Crystal:"were  am i"
voices:"the place were your meant to  be"

*Authors note*
I'll add more  stuff  later  since  I have  other  things  to do and thank you  for  reading  

*Authors note*I'll add more  stuff  later  since  I have  other  things  to do and thank you  for  reading