Chapter 4: Anyone got a problem with that?

Start from the beginning

Mina: wha-WHAT ARE YOU DOING.

Izuku: You said to change.

Mina: NOT IN FRONT OF ME

Minas head: Although now that I take a closer look the view isn't that bad *drools* tehehe*sees his 6 pack and Greek god like body* humana humana humana

Izuku: Um so do you want me to change in the bathroom oorrrr....

Mina: *snaps out of fantasy land* AH what oh um sorry yeah go change in the bathroom *blushes*.

Izuku than takes his uniform into the bathroom and changes. He gets his U.A. uniform on and walks out of the bathroom.

Mina: So how does it feel.

Izuku: It feels.... Stupid. This monkey suit is to tight.

Mina: Well to bad because its standard uniform.

Mina than grabbed Izukus bag and threw it at him. Izuku easily just caught it and looked at Mina.

Mina: C'mon bring that with you and follow me. We need to get to class fast. We have 3 mins before class starts and it's a 5-minute walk from here to U.A.

Izuku and Mina than make it to outside of the U.A. dorms and then begin to make their way to U.A. Midway through their walk though Mina sees the time and that there is only 2 mins left until class starts.

Mina: Krap Izuku we need to run or else we will be late.

Izuku: Well in that case.

Izuku than picked up Mina bridal style.

Mina: *blushing* W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Izuku: Getting there faster.

Izuku than started running while he was holding Mina. He was running really fast to and even jumped over people who were in his way. He finally made it to the class room and right when the bell was about to ring Izuku slid into the classroom still holding Mina bridal style while Mina had her arms around his neck holding on for dear life. Everyone just stared at the 2.

..............

..............

.............

Momo: GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF MINA YOU DAMN ANIMAL.

Everyone than followed through getting ready for a fight. Momo was pulling a staff out of her arm, Kirishima harden his skin, Todoroki's left side was iceing up. The whole class was about to go full out on Izuku who put Mina down and behind him and popped his claws. Until Mina shoved herself in front of Izuku with her legs and arms apart like a star fish.

Mina: WAIT he isn't really that bad he is just on edge and is protective.

Izuku: Hmmmmmm Grrrrr

Izuku was just growling ready for a fight and ready to shred everyone's body's up with his claws. Mina though just turned around to him and put her hand on his chest making him stop growling.

Mina: Play nice big guy please. There my friends and they won't hurt you. *looks at her class with anger*. RIGHT GUYS?

Bakugo: LIKE HELL WE-*frozen*.

Todoroki: Yes, we will be cooperative.

Mina: Thank you.

She than looks back at Midoryia with a stern look. Izuku though is still hesitant with his claws out. She drops the serious look and starts walking her fingers on his chest with a flirtatious look.