Chapter 1

"Lucky Charm!" Ladybug shouted "A pipe how am I going to use a pipe?" Ladybug said looking around for clues *Ladybug searched for clues but The akumatzied villain was right behind her to attack* "m,lady!!!" Catnoir yelled trying to break free from a plant trying to suffocate him *Rosely attacked Ladybug from the back and ladybug lost the pipe* "Nooooo" Ladybug Cried "Ladybug!" Catnoir Broke free with his baton and grabbed the pipe and slid under a stem trying to grab him "finally we all get to know your identity Ladybug" Rosely said grabbing a earring *ladybug started to detransform, Ladybug was in a panic* "CatNoir!" Ladybug Cried for help *wack, Rosely fell to the ground * "what in the world was that?" Ladybug thought trying to put her earring on fast *CatNoir was holding the pipe and breathing heavily* "CatNoir did you wack him!?" Ladybug said raising an eyebrow "yeah...I don't have your miraculous so I had to improvise" CatNoir said nervously "oh kitty" Ladybug laughed "No more evil doing for you, Gotcha, Miraculous Ladybug!!" Ladybug said in relief "are you okay m'lady?" CatNoir said with worry "yeah it's just that...this was the 2nd time this has happened to me" Ladybug said with a sigh "m'lady are missions are starting to get harder everyday and I think we need help" "Your right but it wouldn't be Ladybug and Catnoir anymore" Ladybug laughed "No matter it will be in my heart forever" Catnoir said kissing her hand "geez look at the time, bye kitty" ladybug said smirking and waving goodbye "Bye m'lady" catnoir said blowing a kiss watching ladybug Swing her way out.

Next day

"Girl did you see Catnoir save Ladybug from the Akumatzied villain,that was romantic!" Alya said pointing a photo of Catnoir saving ladybug "I wouldn't say romantic just...helpful, you know" Marinette said smiling and rolling her eyes "talking about romance here comes Adrien" Alya said giggling "shhh Alya someone will hear" marinette looked around nervously "Sorry girl but half the class... wait no everyone even Paris knows your love for him expect Adrien himself"Alya laughed "hey marinette hey babe" nino said giving Alya a kiss *marinette waved and looked away thinking about what her and Adrien could be,she sighed* "hey Marinette" Adrien said waving and waking her from her thought "hey Adrien" marinette blushed "Everyone let's get started on Chapter 6 on Romeo and Juliet" Mrs. Bustier said

Lunch Time

"What are you eating" Chloé said pointing at Marcs lunch in disgust "shut up Chloé" Nathaniel said kissing Marc's forehead *Chloe rolled her eyes* "Sabrina!!!!" Chloé yelled and pointed at her table "Coming" Sabrina said holding Chloe's lunch "somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed today" luka said sitting down with marinette and Alya "I know right" marinette said laughing "hey are you busy today" luka said blushing "oh me umm haha will" marinette said blushing "It's means no,trust me" Alya said to luka "i see" luka said laughing "I'm going to perform today and I'll be wearing the outfit you made me and I want you to be there" luka said blushing "of course I wouldn't miss it out for the world" marinette said blushing "awesome see you at 4" luka said walking away with a smile "girl did you just see that!?" Alya said shaking marinette "see what?" Marinette said holding her forehead "luka likes you!!" Alya said with a big smile "okay if it's because he invited me to his show tonight doesn't mean he likes me it's because I made his outfit" marinette said blushing "okay,okay,you know me and my theories" Alya said smirking "oh for the love of" marinette said then she was cut off "hey girls sorry we're late,Adriens father wants him to have Chinese lessons all day"nino said rolling his eyes "yeah nothing new" Adrien said smiling and putting his hand behind his shoulder *Marinette started choking on her Macroon* "Marinette!!" Adrien said helping her *marinette grabbed a napkin and spit it out* "here's some water girl" Alya said patting her "did you stuff the whole thing in your mouth?!" Nino said laughing *alya said with a death stare at nino"I'm really fine it just went the wrong pipe" marinette laughed "ok..but you should go to the nurses" Adrien said holding her by the waist and putting her arm around his neck "ok" marinette blushed "dorks" alya and nino said in fusion *they held hands and laughed*.

"Your Father should be here shortly" The nurse said smiling "thanks" marinette replied "rest well tonight" Adrien said sitting next to marinette "I'll try,I'm going to Lukas performance tonight" marinette said smiling "oh luka" Adrien looked down *adrien looked back up and stared at her earrings* "what?" Marinette said blushing "your earrings just remind me of someone" Adrien said smiling "will your ring reminds me of someone too" marinette said laughing "what is this person, funny I suppose" Adrien said smiling "very" marinette said thinking about Catnoir and is annoying puns "I'm guessing your father he is a hilarious man" Adrien said laughing "yes!!" Marinette said lying *they both blushed* "Oh my sweetheart are you okay?" Tom said hugging her and checking her throat "yes dad I'm okay,I wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for Adriens help" marinette said giggling "Son how can I ever thank you" Tom said hugging Adrien "oh you don't have too" Adrien said trying to breath "okay dad you can let him go" marinette said with her head buried in her hands "I'll see you later marinette" Adrien said waving *marinette blushed* "bye Adrien!" Tom yelled over marinette "dad!!" Marinette said hitting her forehead.

"Seems like her father likes you too" plagg said smirking "what do you mean?" Adrien said "marinette likes you a lot and if you ask her out, Tom will approve fast" plagg said smiling "plagg!!!! She's my friend and you know my heart belongs to ladybug" Adrien said with a sigh "you're blind you know that" plagg said laughing.