12. Fighting in Hogsmeade

Start from the beginning

Hogsmeade is just in front of me, and I hurry straight to Weasley's Wizard Wheezes. George greets me with a quick kiss, then it's time to work. Most of my time is spent putting things on shelves, which is really fun. Being a muggle, everything is really strange and exciting. Even though this is my eighth year pretending to be magical.

I'll always be a muggle, no matter how hard I try.

After a while, I'm kicked out so someone else can get a job here, because this place works just like the book shop. Emma-Leigh and Hazel grab me and drag me all the way to The Three Broomsticks.

Inside, the atmosphere is different. Different to how it used to be. Something isn't quite right. I ignore the feeling of dread and sit down with Hazel and Em. We giggle away for a few minutes, before we hear a crash.

Then yelling.

That yelling is none other than Harry Potter, and a few other voices.

Green spells are shot, and I run into the action. So does everyone else. No wonder Gryffindors keep dying. I dodge a few killing curses, and end up at Harry's side.

"Death Eaters... Trying to get me back..." He says in between spell shooting. I give him a quick nod and run around, stunning as many of them as possible. I feel myself falling, and I hit the floor, landing on my arm. I see some random Hufflepuff run out the door.

Typical.

A minute later, she returns with Professor Flitwick. He runs around on his tiny little feet, shooting out ropes from his wand. The death eaters notice, and disapperate. All except one. One stays behind, and waves his wand, then goes.

Nothing happens.

Flitwick buzzes around, checking the injuries. I have a scrape on my arm from my fall, and I can't move it. I'm sitting behind an overturned wooden table. About a minute later, when Hermione is also moving around to heal people, everything goes black.

()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

I wake up to George stroking my hair. I open my eyes. I'm guessing that this is St. Mungos.u

"Why is it you're always the one I wake up to?"

"Why is it you're always being injured?"

"Because I go to school with Harry Potter. You woke me up."

"Isn't that a good thing?"

"Well, I was having a nice dream. Anyway, why am I here?"

A nurse bustles in, holding a clipboard. "Glad to see you're finally awake."

"What happened? Why am I suddenly in wizard hospital?"

"The death eater cast a spell that would take effect after a minute. Anybody who was injured at all fainted, and nobody woke up for three weeks."

"That's unfortunate."

"I managed to heal your arm, so it's fine. It was quicker than I had anticipated, since you're a..."

"Really?"

"Yes. It took the same amount of time as any normal witch. That's impossible for your kind."

"I'll find out what it is. Thanks."

"Any time. You can leave soon, we just need you yo fill out some papers."

While she's getting the things she wants me to sign, I meet some new people.

Both girls, obviously.

I never seem to meet guys. I bet George is happy about that.

One girl is named Ayanna, and she has long brown hair that nearly covers her chocolate eyes. She's really sarcastic, and I love it. She's also funny, bubbly, and immature.

She's a Gryffindor too!

The other's name is Maddison. She's a mix of black, white, and Native American. America is awesome. Her hair falls down from her head in reddish brown curls, and she's got really pretty blue eyes. She's skinny, but proves how strong she is by lifting Ayanna into the air almost effortlessly. She's another Gryffindor.

Gryffindor is full of cool people.

_______________________________

So that wasn't as weird as anticipated.

Comment here if you're a character! (That includes my fellow kiwis)

I had a major writers block, but I'm here!

I also was kind of watching eight Doctor Who episodes.

I HAVE JOINED THE FANDOM

Currently watching the ninth doctor. (Yes, Emzo, I googled it. He's the ninth.)

It's funny how everybody knows The Doctor and Rose are in love, but Rose and the Dictor refuse to admit it.

They never denied it though.

QOTC: who else is a Whovian?

Please vomment!

~Ericano