.|One Hit and I'm Down|.

A/N

I may not be the best at writing stories, so sorry for mistakes or late updates, heh, hope you enjoy!
-------------------------------

August 10th

Excitement filled the room, mainly coming from Peter. Steve, the specialised cook of the family, was preparing breakfast for his husband and son. 

"Breakfast's almost done!" He called out to his small but loving family. 

Tony was hard at work in his lab, as usual, and Peter was rushing to get his hands on some food. As soon as he got the chance, he started gobbling it up. Mid way through his second bite, food still in his mouth, his Pops said something.

"Pete, how about ya go get your dad?"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world. I'm here." Tony said, emerging from the edge of the doorway. 

"Heard for once did ya?" Steve said softly, staring at Tony, with obvious love shining in his eyes. Tony stared back with the same glimmer in his eyes. Peter kept eating, slowing becoming uncomfortable.

"Can you two stop eye-fucking each other please?" He whispered, hoping to stop this uncomfortable situation. 

"What?" Tony questioned.

"Nothing...." Peter blushed, hurrying to finish his food and get out.

"Peter..." 

"Didn't say nout. Bye!" Peter rushed, grabbing his bag and running out the door.

"Bye~ God, kids have changed since the 40s."

"Yea, well it is 2019 babe. Like, 70 years ago, heh. You heard what Peter said right?"

"Yep." Steve replied, popping the p. "You too?"

"I'm not deaf. Wanna come help me in the lab?"

"Mhmm. His suit, right?"

"Mhmm. Come on."

------------------------------------

Midtown High - 8:30 AM

Peter was strolling into school, grinning widely. He already knew today's plans, but it never stopped him from being excited. Squeezing through crowds, Peter carried his three books to class, hearing a couple 'happy birthdays' as he went past. 

"Oi! Penis Parker!" 

'Great, Flash fucking Thompson' Peter thought.  "H-hey Flash... what's up?"

"Just wanted to check in, you're my best bud after all!" He stated, wrapping his arm around Peter, looking towards his friends and hearing them snickering. Peter hit off Flash's arm and moved away slightly. 

"Hey! Where ya, hah, going Parker?" Peter walked further away, before suddenly stopping, a slightly taller male stood in front of him. 

"Oh sorry kid." He said, "See ya around" Peter immediately blushed, his face going redder than a red apple.

"Eh, err, yea, see ya around." Peter's mind was wandering, trying to find it's way around thoughts of that boy. 

Period 3 - Science - 10:50 

Start of the class, Peter's mind is still rushing with thoughts of that boy. 'Should've gotten his name, could've helped' 

"Pete? Hello~?" Ned said, trying to take Peter out of his field of thoughts. 

"Hmm?!?" Peter sprung up, looking over to Ned, "What's up bud?"

"New kid." Ned pointed over to the new kid.

"Shit...." Peter whispered, 'it's THAT boy'

"Hm? What's up Pete? Know him?"

"Ehh, yea.... Kinda. I guess." His face flushed bright red, something easy to notice, even from the other side of the room. 

"Oooh, you like~ him! You like him! You like him!" Ned started chanting quietly to Peter.

"Fuck off man." He gently punched Ned's arm, telling him to stop. The new kid glanced over and smiled sweetly towards Peter, and he just smiled back shyly, not knowing what to do.

"Wait! Isn't that Wa..."

"Mr Leeds, please stop talking or it shall be a detention."

"Yes. Sorry miss."

"tp..." Peter whispered, quietly giggling.

--------------------------------

A/N again

Sorry for the short part, hoping I can write a longer part next, oof. Hope you enjoyed. :)