Varna was struggling with baby.She felt Vivaans hands.Picking Pranush up.As he dragged chair closer to hers.Sitting and setting baby on his lap comfortably.Not surprisingly baby calmed down.Trying to go on war with fathers jacket with his fingers.Vivaan gestured Varna to feed him.Her trance broke.As she gave first spoon.Vivaan whispered something on babys ear.He was keenly listening to him.He ate food.Finding conversation very interesting.Varna was surprised with each time.Alongside she could then feel.Vivaans gaze at her.This was happening from few days.She noticing him gazing at him.If he wanted to initiate conversation.But he never says word.

Wiping babys mouth.She cleaned his tiny hands as well.Which were messed up with food.For second she felt.Lost her breath.Pranush was struggling so much.He was about to loss balance.Till held by Vivaan and Varna.Both as their hands touched each others.Varna felt chill run down her spine.While Vivaan was still in moment.What happened.She got up.Picking bowl and mug from table.Instantly and moved away.Stopped by his voice.She shut her eyes.

V-"I was looking for you.From morning.There is dinner party.At Dads friends house.Tonight and he wants to meet us.I will pick you in evening.Be ready on time."

Varna frowned and turned to look at him.He remained unaffected.If it was something.Normal and easy he said.He saw her standing still.

Var-"I cant.Im sorry.Have to handle Pranush and."

V-"Handle Pranu.Look after house.Give food to birds.Alice and her babies.Clean house and talk with yourself.I know.You are very busy.With your daily routine.But Im sorry.This time.You are coming tonight.Thats final."

Var-"You cant force me.I said no."

That was true.She was someone.Who handled responsibilities of house.With perfection in small time.Shivani and Vikram left for business.Trip come holiday two weeks ago.Since then Varna couldnt think of.Burdening Lata with all work.Reyaansh has gone to Chennai for office work.Nandini comes home late.So she gets to spend time with only Lata.Look after Pranush as well house.Vivaan knew and appreciated her efforts.But he also aware reason of her refusing.Go with him somewhere.As his wife.He smirked at her as she left inside.More she was creating wall of ice between them.He was adamant now.To break ice.He will at any how.

Nandini was making coffee in kitchen.She saw Varna entering.Giving her look.She checked time then looked at her.Smell of freshly brewed coffee hit her.

N-"Good evening madam.Coffee?"

Varna tied her long hair in bun.Looking around kitchen.All work was done.Prim and proper unlike other days.

N-"Why that look?"

V-"Returned early today?"

N-"Yes.Spared for day.Maybe they saw my face and showed mercy.Come lets sit outside."

Was everything and everyone going.Against her today.She caught her head.Be called by Lata outside.

Tired and frustrated from inside.She couldnt dare keep her hands.On her wardrobe.Choose what she can wear.For evening.After all her attempts to dodge dinner party.Going with him.She felt defeated.Lata also told her how Harish Uncle was very close to Vikram and their family.He sees Vivaan.As his own son.So they should show respect to that.She has unknowingly developed.String of bond with this family.Members and she cant cut their words too.But when she thinks of attending any party.Same old happenings.Wreck her mind.Make her nervous.She heard knock on door.Nandini peeped inside.Finding Pranush playing on bed.With toys.

N-"Thought to.Help you?"

Vivaan was checking his watch

Vivaan was checking his watch.Time and again.It was getting late and no trace of Varna.He opened buttons of his shirt.Feeling hot.He couldnt find something better.Than simple black blazer.For this ocassion.Now his sweating was giving him hard time.How long does it take her.To get ready.Pranush was all ready.To go dressed up by her.Was she planning to dodge this party.He couldnt take risk.Climbed stairs.Knocked door twice.But no answer.He got frustrated and barged inside room.Stopping on his tracks.Find a spectacular view.In mirror standing.Her eyes met his.She looked shocked and sudden.Staring at him.He couldnt take his eyes.Away from her.

Varna was standing in front of mirror

Varna was standing in front of mirror.Wearing light orange saree.With no make up.Her breath went high.Finding him staring at her.She looked down.While he took some time.To see if it was really her.In saree.She frowned at him.Pranush made them come out of session.Varna went to him on bed.Vivaan stood tucking his hands.Inside pockets.

Var-"Give me two more minutes.Have to change his shirt."

He could see her.Avoiding him.But her hands were shaky.Attending pranush.He spoiled his shirt.Spilling water.He was on good mood.Vivaan came to him.Helping her.His fingers brushed hers unknowingly.Varna instantly took her hand away.Handing new shirt to Vivaan.Let him make him wear.She went from there.Leaving him surprised.He got baby ready.Brushing his hair.

V-"We have to attend.Dinner party.Not breakfast."

She glared at him from mirror.Shutting her eyes.Sitting down helplessly.She didnt knew.What to do next.If she has to look for something.More to wear.Look like proper dressed.She has become immune.To outside world.Being unsocial.Vivaan understood her situation.He wanted her to get rid of that fear.Uneasiness from meeting people.He went to stand behind her.Could see her battling with few accessories.Kept on dressing table.He peeped to find bangles.Neckpieces and ear rings.

Var-"I told Nandu.This wont work.I cant handle saree.Now all this.I feel like running away.This makes me feel.So uncomfortable.I cant go like this."

She was blabbering and stood up.To leave when he held her from shoulders.Startling her.His cold eyes spoke to her something.He went to table.Frowned and looked for something.He scanned small simple.Golden chain out.Giving it on her hand.She stood shocked.Numb to react.He picked Pranush.Reaching door and Varna was still standing.She heard him.

V-"You dont need.To hide yourself.In these artificial things Varna.Let be yourself.Because thats best.Thing about you.We are waiting.Come."

She played with chain on her hand.Still pondering upon.His words and action.Shrugged off thoughts wearing chain.Checked herself in mirror.Ending it with kohl on her eyes and small dot on forehead.She was finally stepping out.Will she able to fight her fears.She prayed to herself.

.......................................................................................................

I hope all my readers are doing good.I wont give any excuse for my long time absence.From here and writing.Except saying that I missed writing.More than anything.So Im back.There comes time in life.When we cant fight back situation.Have to take seat and let things happen.Something similar happened with me.There wasnt any chance for me.To write and post updates.Hope my readers.Will understand me and give my stories chance.Im doing good on health.Got all your wishes.Im not going to leave anywhere.Till I end my stories.

Thank you for your love for fragile hearts.I cant wait to start.With Vivaan and Varna.Taking step in their life.Towards something new and special.With 70th Chapter we begin.New turn of events.In our story and characters.Thank you my dearest friend.For new cover.She is the best.

Please do not forget to vote and comment.Thank you.

:)