Prologue

The prettiest in crowd you had ever seen, ribbons in our hair and our eyes gleamed mean, a freshmen generation of degenrate beauty queens.

-

She was one of the most popular and out going girls in her school but, sadly, her life wasn't the best, she only acted like it was because her family was super rich and they always had a lot of money.

She was only sixteen yet she acted like an adult, thought like an adult, talked like an adult but real deep inside of her she is just a child, she thinks she's a child when she acts like she's not and she actually isn't, it's complicated.

Whenever she thinks about her life she ends up crying herself to sleep, her head pounding of how long she cried, of how much every tear takes forever to slide out of her eyes, of how much she fights the urge to cry out loud and express her feelings.

She's not one to cry in front of everyone, she's not one to tell everyone about her suffers, how much she suffers everyday in her life, not even her closest friend knows a thing about her pain.

Whatching every second of her mom's slowly death over three years wasn't the easiest thing to take, she suffered every second with her mom, and seeing her mom contorting of pain made her feel even worse.

But she never knew her mom had one deadly issue. Cancer.

She still believed what her mom told her three years ago before her death "I asked the doctor and he said I have a little illness but it's nothing serious I will recover soon." her mom reassured her by lying one big lie which could do a whole big plot twist in her life.

She was young, she immediately believed her mother, she'd always believed what her mother would say even if she was wrong and she knew that her mother was wrong, she still believed her.

Her love for her mother was beyond but, she never really showed her love, one of the many reasons she wished she never existed.

It wasn't easy for the twelve-year-old-girl to watch her mother's soul leave her body slowly and painfully, she couldn't believe it, she never imagined herself watching her mom dying.

But she still simply believed her mom was a little bit ill. A little bit ill for three long years.

The young girl's body immediately reacted grabbing her mother's leg the second the machine started to beep loudly and the numbers on the screen started to decrease faster than ever, she gripped harder on her mother's leg in attempt to lock her mother's soul inside her body, her soul really approved the little girl's attempt because it stayed in her body for a little bit but, that little bit wasn't as long, it all happened too fast, too fast for anyone to notice.

The second she had a tighter grip on her mother's leg the numbers on the screen started to increase again, proving to the little girl that the lifeless body in front of her still had oxgyn in their body, still had a beating heart.

Hope started to crawl into her body but, it was soon ripped off her body when the numbers started to decrease even faster if it was even possible, it all happened in less than a femtosecond.

She panicked when she noticed that the numbers were replaced with question tags, a strange feeling crept into her body, she couldn't move a muscle, she was completely paralyzed, She didn't let a single tear slip out of her little shiny eyes, she didn't even breathe, she was still gripping her mom's leg tight too afraid to let her go.

Nurses immediately sent her to another room afraid she would die right then with her mother of how out of breathe she was, but when they separated her from her mother, it didn't make the situation any better, they deprived her from seeing her mother for the last time, she let it all out, she kept crying and sniffing loudly, she had her aunt right beside her screaming her mother's name, the sympathy look was spread all over whoever passed the room face, they tried to say comforting things to her, but they were never comforting to her.