Shop gemstones like a pro, add colors to your life

Shopping or owning a gem can lead the ardent followers of astrology in dilemma. Several questions arise in their minds like what gemstones suits them as per the horoscope, what could be the best sources to buy them, etc. The queries and worries increase when shopping them online. Hence, if you're planning to buy a blue sapphire gemstone or any other such stone, then the information here could help you out:

Check for Authenticity

As the foremost thing, you need to consider the certification, which denotes the originality of the gemstone. Many organizations certify gems only after carrying out their complete assessment. Selecting a high-quality gemstone is a sophisticated process where one has to consider various factors like color and clarity. Only experienced sellers can help you in choosing the best gem.

Beware of Replicas

If you're opting it after consulting an astrologer, then it is essential to choose only the real gemstones. It's not that you can go with any stone having same color or polish. Not to mention, m fake gems also keep doing the round in the in the market, hence you need to be alert enough.

The real ones are expensive due to their rare occurrence. To ensure you get them, you have to evaluate them on all factors. You should buy the one recommended by an expert astrologer after analyzing your horoscope.

Some popular gemstones

One of the most popular gems is the red coral gemstone, also called as Moonga. It symbolizes planet Mars in the Indian astrology. Astrologers suggest it to the people with weak or defective Mars position in their Kundli. Besides, Hessonite Stone is for fixing Rahu defects and Emerald for strengthening Mercury.

Big brands Vs. local shops

Buying stones from both big brands as well as local shops have their respective pros and cons. The big brands usually have multiple shops in prime areas, where they maintain consistent quality. They are very conscious about their reputation, so you're most likely to get an authentic one here. However, you may end up paying way more for the same item due to their business model for higher profit margins.

On the other hand, the local shops can offer you the same item at a much lower price. In the run, make sure to be extremely alert about the quality and authenticity of the gem. In many cases, even the sellers are not aware of the counterfeit gems that they are selling. Nevertheless, you must get the gemstone checked by a series of reputed dealers if you buy one from them.