Ch.6

We stared out the window in utter despair, trying to come to terms with what was probably about to happen. Derek looked at Scott, nodding to him in what seemed to be a code for something. Stiles came up behind me and put a cloth against my mouth. I could taste the wolfsbane before I could smell it. I felt my eyes flutter and looked at Derek with a quiestioning look. He just shook his head and my eyes closed. I trusted Derek to keep me safe. He is my brother after all. I woke up surrounded by werewolves. Great, the alphas are back. I looked around me and saw that Derek, Stiles, Scott, and Isaac were all tied up and unconscious around me. I looked down and saw that I wasn't tied up. I started to get up when someone behind my yanked me back onto the floor by my long hair.

I yelped and the person behind me snickered. I turned my head around and saw that it was Jack. Of course. I couldn't help but stick my tongue out at him. He just gave me a look.

"So Jay, we meet again," he said. I looked at him and didn't say anything.

"Well, since your being so quiet I think I'll go ahead and tell you my plans for you Jay, but only if you ask nice," he said winking. I contemplated punching him in the face and making a break for it, but I remembered all my friends were tied up around me.

"Well," I said, "are you going to tell me or what?!" He sighed and shook his head, flipping his hair all over the place.

"Oh Jay, if only you knew." He took out a mirror, a rag, and a plant. The plant was obviously wolfsbane and I automatically shied away from it. Huh. That was new. I looked at Jack questionally and he just shook his head and smirked. He brought the wolfsbane up to my eyes and the cold feeling I felt when I was shifting returned. Interesting. Different types of wolfsbane do different things. Since it was only a small amount and only near my eyes only my eyes changed. Of course Jack changed too because he wanted to feel powerful. His eyes were a light red and his circular pupils

stood. He brought the mirror to my face and I gasped when I saw what my eyes looked like. They weren't just red, they were deep red slits. Just like a snake. He handed me the mirror and I stared at myself for what seemed like hours. Soon enough the boys started waking up. I heard someone gasp and looked up to find Derek's surprised face staring at me. I didn't understand what was happening to me.

"Welcome back Derek. I see that you've spotted our little Jay over here who I realize is your sister." He smirked at Derek. Jack reached forward with the wolfsbane and brought it near the middle of my face so now my canines had shifted as well. They kept growing further than they were before untill I couldn't close my mouth any longer. I didn't understand what was happening until I realized that Jack was holding two different types of wolfsbane. One of them must extend the shifting process. My teeth started hurting just as Jack took away one of the plants. My teeth stuck at the uncomftorable length but at least they had stopped growing. Derek looked at me with pity written all over his face. Stiles finally picked his head up and saw me. He yelped and tried to slide backwards. That broke my heart and I didn't know why. Do I like Stiles? This wasn't the time for questions like this. I wanted to know why my eyes looked like this. They should be yellow with normal shaped pupils, not dark red with slits. Stiles looked at Derek with a questioning look and mouthed something. I could only tell that

the word started with a 'K'. Derek shook his head and Stiles looked so relieved. Jack stood up and I could feel the coolness of my eyes fade away and my teeth shrink back to human size. I couldn't believe what I just looked like. That couldn't have been me, could it? Jack walked over to Derek and my brother looked at him completely unfazed by the situation around him. 

"I'm sure your thinking that she is yet another Kanima," said Jack, "but she is a sub-species. I guess you could call her a super-wolf." He smiled at me when I looked at him in shock. Derek had dealt with a Kanima? Holy shit!!! Kanimas are badass, you don't want to mess with those.

"Or as I call her..... my pet, doing whatever I want whenever I want but as a wolf," he continued, "I was never fond of snakes so I figured she would be best as this."

"What exactly is 'this'," Derek asked.

"Stay tuned," Jack said, laughing at all of us, "it's a show you're never going to want to miss!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oooooooo whats gonna haaapppeeennn????? Hahaha sorry my chapters are so short. Once school is up and running I am going to get my story into a schedule. I'll let you know what I'm thinking as soon as I think of it :)

Biya!! :D