Nine

"Do you get it?" he asks me again as I looked at him in shock

How could that be possible? It didn't make sense, yet at the same time, it did.

He gave me a passionate caring look into my eyes, showing me that it was okay to react however I should, in front of him. He made it okay for me to act normal and comfortable around him, and we had just met.

Somewhere inside told me to trust him, yet I didn't know anymore.

He seemed to be telling the truth, but how does he know? Or how do I know?

Words came our of his mouth in slow motion, me not wanting to hear the rest. My heart and stomach churning at the calm phrases he let out.

Tears of joy, happiness, sadness? I didn't know. So many feelings were overwhelming me, I had so much to already think about.

"Say it again, I might be hallucinating" I say, half smiling, not to sure about myself

"When Natalie got shot, he said, fighting his tears as his face turned beat red while choking, she promised we'd see each other in another life. I believed her, for the first few years, then I started to lose hope and was dying to receive a sign."

He sighed, then continued.

"Yet I wasn't sent a sign"

"But here you are" I said, still shocked at this unbelievable situation

"Here I am" he replied, with which seemed like a sincere broken smile

But still, nothing made sense. If he was the one who found me after all this, then what was the point of all the hallucinations I had?

Something didn't add up to all of this.

"What about all the hallucinations I had? What did they mean? Nothing? Were they all bullshit?" I said, my breathing getting heavy, as my chest was heaving up and down from the anxiety overwhelming me

He looked at me in shock.

"What do you mean by "other hallucinations""? he questioned sounding dumbfounded to what I had just stated

"I've been getting these hallucinations, about you and Nata- I mean me, I stuttered, so confused at this point, all the time" I continued

His head dropped to the ground, as his face expressions changed to a slightly very confused person.

I didn't-well we didnt-understand ourselves in this situation. Something about all this was telling us more than just find eachother, but look for something.

But what? And where?

Those questions roamed my head and my thoughts as I was haunted due to the fact that all this, all this was real.

"So, what should we do?" I asked, desperate and ken to all this knowledge now recieved

He told me we should exchange numbers and meet up at the same time and place again, tomorrow.

We said our awkward goodbyes, as we both made our way to our vehicles, and my mind wandering to that kiss.

At the moment, it meant something, but what If it was my inner Natalie playing with my heart, my feelings.

I couldn't just love someone I barely knew, or so I thought.

I took the longest route to my house to give me some time to think about all of this.

I arrived home and made my way upstairs to my room. I plopped myself on my bed, my thoughts wandering to today's events.

What am I going to do?

This was shit but who cares, as long as my biscuits love me.

-Ruqaya♡