I choke on my pancakes.

"W-wha-whAt!" I manage to spit out.

I feel my chest start to get tight and my heart starts to race.

"Sorry we didn't tell you sooner. We honestly weren't expecting to have to move until this summer, but they want me there ASAP." He takes a bite of pancake nonchalantly.

I decide instead grumbling, to just go with it.  I take a couple deep breaths and calm myself down.

"It's okay. I understand." I say and take a bite of my eggs.

"Sooooo dAd! Where are we going to live in New York? Is it going to be one of those hotel suite thingys like in the movies!" Daniel begins to ramble with a mouthful of food.

My dad smiles at Daniel's enthusiasm.

"Actually, better. We are going to Queens."

(a/n oh my Thor and Loki i'm so excited for this story ahahah)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Well it's now Tuesday and I have been putting off telling Avery and Wendy the news.

you're gonna have to tell them sometime (y/n). I mean you're leaving Saturday.

I see Avery and Wendy in the place we usually hang out in the mornings.

Wendy is the first one to spot me (as usual).

"Hey babe!" She yells from the other side of  the cafeteria.

My face gets red and I get a weird feeling from everyone looking at me.

I sped walked over to them. "Hey!" I smile.

"Hey girly!" Avery says back.

"So I was wondering if you would want to do something this weekend, like shopping or something?" Avery asked.

My smile quickly dropped.

well looks like you're gonna have to tell them now (y/n).

"Actually....I need to tell you guys something." I say slowly, but fast at the same time.

"Okay....?" Wendy questions.

"So, my dad's job wants him and everyone settled in New York ASAP...so we are leaving Saturday."

That was so hard to say. I could feel my face getting hot and tears starting to form in my eyes. It also felt like a weight was lifted off my chest.

"Well, looks like we are skipping Friday." Wendy says.

"Yeah, yeah. I agree." Avery nods with her hand on her chin.

*FRIDAY*

I get ready for my little 'date' with Avery and Wendy at the mall. They said to bring as much money as I got.

I mean I was going to do that anyways since it's the mall, but oh well.

So I get into ny car and head to the mall.

When I get there I see Avery waiting on a bench with her legs crossed.

"Where is Wendy?" I ask.

"HEY Y'ALL!" We both hear at the same time an turn our heads and see Wendy in her 1998 Jeep Wrangler with her head sticking out the window.

I smile and wave.

(a/n smile and wave boys, smile and wave)

She parks and gets out.

"Okay so (y/n), we love you we really do."

Wendy says putting both her hands on my shoulder.

"Yeah, (y/n), we love you so very much and we are going to miss you like hell. sooo" Avery continues.

"We are getting you new clothes for the BIG city!" When she says 'big city' she does that little rainbow thing with her hands like Spongebob.

"What's wrong with the clothes I have?" I look down at what I was wearing.

A sweatshirt and leggings with some tennis shoes.

"Oh nothing...just your wardrobe consists of only hoodies and sweatshirts." Avery says.

"Well not-"

They both just look at me.

"Okay I have a problem." I admit.

We go in and I feel like a Barbie doll.

They keep grabbing outfits left and right for me to put on and try on, but i'd lie if I said I didn't enjoy it.

It was honestly fun. They have some good taste too.

After a day full of laughing and trying and buying clothes we finally are done and collapse on the bench outside with three-four bags full of clothes in each of our hands.

All but like two-three weren't mine. I kinda felt bad, but it wasn't going to distract me from the amount of fun we had.

"That was so fun." I say with a smile.

"It was. When we come to visit or you come to visit, we gotta do this again." Avery says with a smile.

"Bitch you mean if I can AFFORD to do this again." Wendy laughs.

"True!" Avery and I say at the time.

_
_
_
_
_
_
oof this chapter was pretty long, but i hope you liked it!

and i know i said i planned on introducing a "special someone" this chapter, but it didn't work out, so NEXT chapter that special someone should be introduced hahahah

now all is said is done (you'll believe God is a women) have a great day loves ♥️

(word count 1243)