Chapter 15

James time!

James POV:
Jai-Jai—— she just gave me a blanket...wait..what's happening..I am nothing...I don't deserve her...WHATS HAPPENING?! Wait I am naked?! Yeah cause you are a loser...No stop!!!

I see her and she falls asleep on the sofa. I go and fall asleep her. She cared for me, so beautiful and caring with such a low esteem blonde un-

—in his dreams—

I wake up to a new world...underworld. It's all hot and I immediately begin to sweat. I follow the red path that I see. I am in my casual clothes..I walk around and see my achievements. But then...my voices...you are a loser James! A 12 year old has more achievements! You are worth nothing!

No no no! Stop James! Then I see a speck..no.. a blob...no a figure...no Jaiden! But she doesn't look good.

"James! What the frick is wrong with you! You moaner! Not only that you are naked! Ewww. Really? I am going to move back I think."

"Jai no! Please no!"

Lighting strikes and she leaves. I cry... my voices become worse. I moan and cry and shout.

"NO! Noooo! "

Then I leave the world and I actually wake up. Crying....

"James are you okay?! You been crying and shouting no!"

"Jaiden..please don't leave me! I know my mental instability is annoying you and I know that my nakedness is uncomfortable but I will change! Please Jai! " I start crying again.

She stood there. "James...you are mentally unstable? Why didn't you tell me? Of course I won't leave you. You are my BFF and boyfriend after all! I love you and I won't leave you after all we went through! I understand you...you are scared and I am scared too, but we need to trust each other. I know the latest occurances might've been disturbing but we can do it! Together forever."

She kisses me passionately and gets me some clothes. I'll be forever grateful to her. I need to trust her James! She loves me, she told me that...let's hope I will be better.

I dress up, she helps me (with the shirt) and we go eat breakfast... She starts saying...