quentin x david king

uwu low key ship them

-

Quentin could feel the electricity run through the thins walls of the abandoned asylum. His fingers gently pulled at wires, turned knobs and put pieces together. The noise of the generator slowly became louder and in sync. It was almost finished.

The cold floor brushed against his exposed arm, sending shivers up his spine. He inwardly cringed before a yawn wracked his body. Tears pooled in his eyes as he let out a tired breath.

Once the generator was done, he quickly but carefully walked away, looking for other generators. Suddenly, from somewhere near, he could feel a wave of electricity tingle his feet. His heartbeat began to rise.

Quentin quickly hid behind a pillar. His hand wrapped around his mouth as the Doctor neared him. His lungs seemed to stop as the footsteps of the Doctor began to become louder. Quentin began to shake in fear.

The Doctor didn't seem to notice him as he walked away, laughing maniacally.

Quentin quietly got up, his lungs mildly burned. He began to walk towards the front of the building, looking for anything to do, to help with.

He quickly spotted an already partially fixed generator. He trotted over and began to pull at wires, fixing it.

He quietly stopped for a moment to yawn. From his left side, approached a buff figure. The figure began to work on the generator alongside Quentin. Quentin took a quickly peak and made eye contact with David King. David King was a buff man who would constantly fight his way through any situation. He was brave and strong, the complete opposite of Quentin.

Quentin could hear the faint laugh of the Doctor as he made his way towards them. David grabbed Quentin by his collar and yanked him through a window, pulling him to the ground and hiding behind the wall.

Quentin could practically feel his heart beat in his teeth. The Doctor was only a few feet away, damaging the generator.

The Doctor wasn't the only thing making Quentin's heart race. David was practically clutching Quentin in his arms. Their bodies were so close Quentin could feel him slowly breathe. Thank god it was dark, because Quentin's cheeks were extremely pink.

The Doctor walked away. They could hear the faint scream of Nea in the distance. Hopefully, she distracted the Doctor long enough so David and him could finish the generator.

David was warm, extremely warm. It was a change in temperature from the cold, dark area surrounding them.

"Quentin, are you going to move?" David's deep voice tickled his cheek and neck.

Quentin's eyes grew in size as he quickly scrambled up. He could feel the warmth in his cheeks.

"Uh, sorry about that." He said awkwardly scratching his head.

"Come on. Let's go finish this generator." David said as he stood up and quietly hopped through window. Quentin followed him.

Nea ended up getting hooked after they finished the generator. David went to go unhook the Nea while he helped Dwight with the last generator. They were almost finished when he suddenly felt the static electricity in his feet. Dwight didn't seem to notice as he worked on the generator. Quentin could feel his heart speed up suddenly. His head snapped to the side and there was the doctor. Quentin yelped in surprise as the Doctor swung his weapon at him. The  metal stabbed through his shoulder as he screamed in agony. The pain was unbearable as he ripped the weapon out. Blood began to seep out of the wound as Quentin ran for his dear life, clutching his shoulder, trying to slow the bleeding out.  The Doctor was quick on his trail, sending the electricity current to him. The ringing in his ears was loud and consuming his mind. The high pitched laughter filled the area. Quentin screamed out loud in pain as electricity rocked his body. He quickly vaulted a window and ran up stairs. Suddenly, a loud noise emitted the area as the power turned on. The generators were all done. All he had to do was run to the nearest exit gate and hope it was open. He had somehow lost the Doctor in the chaos.

Quentin's feet quietly crunched against the dark grass as he approached the exit gate. The red lights on the switch were lighting up as Dwight pulled the lever down.

Quentin walked up to Dwight and stood next to him.

Dwight spotted the tired man before smiling as he began to talk.

"Don't you just hate the Doctor? I mean, why does he look so disgusting?" Dwight said as he laughed to himself. Quentin glanced at the man. Dwight was such an awkward human being.

The gate finally opened. Dwight walked to the barrier and turned around to see Quentin standing at the gate, still not moving.

"Aren't you coming?" Dwight's voice called out to Quentin. He shook his head before speaking.

"I'm waiting for someone." Quentin pointed towards the arena.

"Oh," Dwight giggled. "You like him, don't you?" Dwight wiggled his eyebrows. Quentin wanted to smack that dumb smirk off of Dwight's face.

"Just go Dwight." Quentin groaned in embarrassment. Dwight held up his hands in surrender before he turned around and walked into the dark mist, escaping.

Quentin sighed before walking a little out towards the asylum. Suddenly, a loud grunt of pain startled him as an injured Nea covered in her own blood flew past him and into the gates before escaping.

Quentin's heart raced in shock. Where the heck was this man? He walked father into the asylum before he heard a grunt of pain. His eyes snapped to the noise. There stood the Doctor in front of David King whom was on the ground about to get moried. Without hesitation, Quentin grabbed a near by metal pole and ran at the Doctor before swinging towards the Doctors head. The metal made contact with the Doctors skull with a sickening sound as he fell to the ground, stunned.

David looked up at the tired man in complete shock before scrambling up. Quentin helped hold the injured mans body as they ran to the exit gate, escaping.

As they entered the Dark Mist, David wrapped his hand around Quentin's tightly as they found themselves in front of the campfire.

Quentin sighed and leaned his against David's shoulder. They both sat exhausted while craving each other's body heat.

"I can't believe you attacked the Doctor." David's voice filled the quiet campfire.

"Neither can I." Quentin said as he glanced at their untwined hands. Maybe this whole situation would be better if he had David by his side. He snuggled closer towards David who wrapped his arm around his frame. And for once in a longtime, he felt more awake then ever.