Moving

I am sitting in a plane for 5 hours going to California coming from Rhode Island. It wasn't my plan to move it was my mother who wanted to move to help my little sister, Emma become a better model with her baby face. So me, my step dad James , and my sister Yassin are getting dragged with them. I begged my best friend, Bianca to ask her mom if she can come with us. She said yes. That is something to be happy about. It is the middle of the school year. Which means it is worse. My sister is excited and so is my mom. We get in the plain and me and Bianca sit next to each other. We go on are phones and text all are friends good bye. The I put in my ear buds and listen to my favorite band CNCO. Bianca looks at my screen and says Are you serious. What the problem I ask her. You know you will never meet them and never date Erick. Ok whats the problem. Can I just dream about it. Never mind she says.

We get out of the plain. And we get a taxi to drive us to are new home. We get their and the house is like a mansion we bring are luggage and things inside. I chose the room that has a view of a the other neighbors house. The color of my room is blue. Their is a window that is about the same size of my window. The curtains open and it looks like a boys room. I hope the boy is around my age and he is cute. I open my box with all my posters of my favorite band. Then I hang up a photo of all my friends from my old school. Then I put my horse bed sheets on my bed and put my horse pillows on my bed and my horse blankets.

Then I hear a knock on my door I open it and see Bianca and my sister. Can we come in she asks. Yeah you can. I let them in and Bianca said you are almost done. Yeah I say. She puts Emma on my bed and says you need help. Yeah I need to put up my curtains. Okay I will help. She helps me put my curtains up. When we finish putting it up I see my sister is knocked out on my bed. We laugh and then I grab her and put her in her crib. Then I walk back in my room and see a boy that looks 17 and has greenish blue eyes. I walk near the window and then Bianca comes in and I quickly close the curtain causing the curtain fall. I laugh and so does Bianca and the boy. Then I ask Bianca to help me put it up. We do and then we wave at the boy. Then we go down stairs and go to the kitchen and make a snack. Me and her make a peanut butter and jelly. Then we went to her room and I helped her finish picking up. We finish and take a shower. Then we get ready to go to bed. I sleep in my bra and underwear.

The next day we are going to school but different ones I am going to a public and she is going to a privet school because her parents have money. Her parents help buy the house because they wants her to stand out for her modeling career. I have to go to the school alone. No friends and family. Alot of petty girls and boys. I fall asleep.