In Love with the confusion

"Om" Omkara heard his brother Shivaay calling him.
"What O thinking of chulbul bhabhi?"His brother Rudra asked.Both of his brothers sat at the either side of him.
"Haan"Om said.
"Don't lie we know you are thinking ...wait what did you say ??"Rudra said.
Om looked at the shocked faces of his brothers. Why wouldn't they be shocked it was the first time he had accepted thinking of her .
"Yeah ,I am thinking of her."om said.
He didn't see both of his brothers unknowingly message each of their women to bring Gauri and make her listen their talk.
"What are you thinking Om?"Shivaay asked.
"I am questioning my very own opinions Shivaay.I seriously can't believe that the Gauri I met and the women who is in my life, now is same. She keeps on asking who is she to me.What do I say?If I don't say anything she will leave me."Om said.
"Say that you love her"Shivaay said.
"No I don't"
"Then let her leave".Shivaay said.
Gauri was successfully hid by Anika and bhavya they were all listening to Om.
"You guys won't understand .She is under the impression that I hate her but I don't .I can't hate her.Not again."Om said.
"So tell her about your feelings Om ."Rudra said.
"What feelings ?I think I am in love with her. I am not sure yet.I am in love with this phase .I am in love with this Confusion."Om said.
"Don't start your deep confusing talk again."Rudra said.
"Some confusions are beautiful, learn to love them. like her ,my Gauri"
"Your Gauri " both the brothers asked simultaneously.
"Yeah.My Gauri."
"You love her or not" Shivaay asked being totally confused with Om's answers.
"I am in love with her crazy talks and language.I love the fact that there is someone who cares about me a lot .I am in love with the fact that she is okay with me being an artist.Not only okay she has brought back the artist in me .Every one are asking how did your Paintings become colourful .I want to shout to all of them that she has made it colourful.You know guys if I take my brush my hand automatically starts sketching her and there is this secret, one of the rooms in my studio has only her paintings."
"You love her Om" Shivaay said looking at this brother's happy face.
"You know Shivaay I am starting to love myself now because she is making feel like the best person in this entire world.But I can't tell her all these because I am scared.I am insecure what if she leaves me alone in this big bad world.I am damn sure if she goes she will take away all my smile because she is my happiness."Om took a deep breath and said"I love her Rudra.I wish she would also make me feel that she wouldn't leave.Until then I am in love with this Confusion ." Om said

___________________________________________________________________________________

So guys this is first chapter. This is a two shot .Will update next one soon.
Do comment and share your views.