Chapter 3

Chapter 3

The next day, Nica woke up with a decision that's final. Nica is going to the US to confront Neil. Nica was going to follow Neil.

Nica got a flight in that same day. Nica packed her things because her flight was in the afternoon. Jessica went with Nica to the airport, her parents doeasn't know yet what their status is.

"Be careful there, ok?" Jessica warned Nica. "Yes, I will. I' ll just talk to him" Nica answered back. Nica and jessica said their goodbyes.

Nica was inthe plane feeling nervous. 'Nica calm down' she thought to herself. After that she just relaxed herself and waited fir the plane to land.

The plane landed already and Nica was now getting her luggage. She is nervous at the same time excited. She hopes that everythung will turn out fine.

Nica was now infront of Neil's condo, according to his parents. Nica knocked a few times before the door opened. Neil was shocked to see Nica on his doorstep.

"H-hey" she shyly said. Neil was surprised when Nica hugged her. "P-please come b-back to m-me" she said while crying on his shoulders.

Neil took Nica's arms off his shoulder. "Stop it Nica! I don't love you, I never did!" he shouted. Nica stopped for a second.

"Nica just go..."

When Nick said that Nica came back to her senses. "Please take me back! Please don't leave me! Please! You can date her, just don't leave me!" Nica pleadingly said through a tear-streaked face.

"Please... I'll do anything for you, just come back to me"

Her voice broke. "I'm sorry" was all he could say and closed the door. Nica cried hard outside Neil's condo.

Now, Nica knew they were really over. Nica went back to their home in the US, packed her bags and got a flight going back to the Philippines. "Neil..." was all she could say before falling asleep.

It was now the day of her flight. Nica went to Neil's condo. She was hoping Neil would be there, but to her dismay he was not.

Nica left a letter on Neil's doorstep. After that Nica went to the airport. "Bye, Neil" was the last thing she said before leaving.

' I hope you'll be happy Neil.' she thought while boarding the plane going back to the Philippines.

"Welcome back!"

Jessica greeted her. Jessica couldn't help but hig her best friend. She knew it'll only worsen the situation if she'll go to the US. But, she needs it, for closure.

Nica just cried everyday. Jessica had to move in with her beacuse she would just qake up in the middle of the night screaming.

"NEIL! NEIL!"

Jessica quickly ran to comfort Nica. This was one of the nights where she will just wake up and scream.

Her parents already knew what Nica and Neil's status is. Jessica told them about it. Nica wouldn't talk to Jessica for days beacuse of it.

Jessica woke up early the next morning, got ready and woke up Nica. This was their routine for quite some time already.

Nica lazily went to school while Jessica was cheering her up. "C'mon Nics!" she said to Nica while pulling her arm going to school.

"Yeah..."

The students were just looking at Nica with pity. They probably knew what happend to them.

"C'mon don't mind their stares" Jessica said and glared at them.

It was the end of their classes and they went home already. They were at the condo and getting ready for bed.

"Jessica..."

"Hmm?"

"Will you help me to move on?"

"Of course" she answered. 'Finally' she thought to herself.