a little story from 2018

Ok I wanna really reveal their names but it seems inappropriate so I decided to make some names of these dudes.

And yes this was true.
.
.
One time in class, Let's name him, Aiden. (The black haired) Yeah, he had to leave to China for a football tournament with his team. So he said, "Yo teacher , I need to go to China to a  football tournament." (Not really)
.
And this BOI , cinnamon roll (brown haired) Nelson had enough of Aiden leaving.

Also forgot to mention, These guys are two year students, so they were in my old school for two years. And Aiden keeps skipping school days and Nelson was pissed and sad.

So like he was, "WHY THE F DO YOU HAVE TO LEAVE, I THOUGHT WE COULD BE CLOSER"
(no they were not in a relationship.)
.
Aiden 's like " Look I'm sorry dude but I have to go."  Go and carries his damn red bag and leaves.

And let's name this dude, Wade. He comfort Nelson because he was sad of Aiden leaving him every time.
.
.
If y'all Muslims or something then on the end of Hari Raya, Aiden lives in Maldives and he moved to Malaysia but like-

He took 3 days in order to come back from Hari Raya. And I respect that.

BUT 👏

THAT'S 👏

NOT👏

IT.👏

NELSON JUST SITS NEAR THE WINDOW. JUST SITS NEAR THE F**KING WINDOW.

IM JUST SAD WHEN I SAW HIM LIKE THAT AND I CRIED.

Aiden is back after the few days of his flight. I didn't came because some thing important.

I didn't know but yeah.

And they got along with each other at around August till November.

But this year, I ain't schooling at the same place. My sister is.

She told me that Aiden left the school.

I was crying real tears QwQ.

Well I hope this was enough.

Not enough eh?

Welp time to make Aus.