Arnav: Di told me that you and Buaji are going to shift to Delhi after few months. Why not you shift right away after our marriage? because this is the time she will miss you a lot. She will be relaxed if you are there for her. You will also come to RM whenever you want to meet her. It's just my suggestion. Please think about it.

Garima and Buaji felt so blessed to get such a son-in-law. They were so happy about Khushi too. If he thinks about Khushi to this extent before marriage then he will never hurt her for sure.

Buaji: Actually I too wanted the same after Khushi's father's demise. But Garima was afraid of vacating to new place. We will surely do that soon Babuwa. My house has been under rental. They need some time to shift. We will be there soon.

Arnav: I can help if that's your problem. Why should you wait until the tenant shifts? I can arrange a house for you.

Garima (hesitatingly): It's ok beta. We will be there in one or two months.

Arnav: you can shift to Buaji's home after the tenant vacates. Until then why not you stay at my place?

Garima and Buaji looked at each other.

Arnav: Don't be hesitant aunty. we should think about Khushi more than anything. That's why I'm saying.

Buaji: Ok babuwa, if you are thinking to this extent then we will.

Arnav(nodded yes): Thank you for understanding me. I'm leaving. He said half heartedly.

Buaji: Arrey, Khushi is preparing coffee for you. Please wait. (looking inside) Hey Thithaliya come fast.

Khushi came with coffee tray bowing down. She gave it to Buaji.

Buaji: Give it to him. (she ordered.)

Khushi went towards Arnav taking small steps. She extended the tray bending down. This is the first time he is seeing her so close.

 He took few second to capture her face in his mind and took the cup

 He took few second to capture her face in his mind and took the cup. Khushi was ready to run, Buaji gestured her to stay there. She stood there hugging the tray over her chest. Arnav sipped the coffee without complaining even though the coffee had double sugar.

Arnav: Good coffee. He said looking at Khushi.

Buaji: He is talking to you only.

Khushi slightly raised her eyelids towards him and again looked down.

Arnav: It's ok Buaji. Anyhow she is going to be with me after our marriage (pause) forever.

He purposely said that to see Khushi's reaction. As he expected she gulped widening her eyes but still her eyes were glued on the floor. He smiled seeing her.

Arnav: Ok. I'm leaving. We will meet in the marriage hall over morrow. Bye.

Khushi wanted to cry. Not that she is going to be with him forever but she is going to leave her mother and Lucknow forever.