S01E01: Friendship is Magic Part 1

Disclaimer: I claim nothing of the Harry Potter franchise nor the My Little Pony franchise, as everything is the rightful properties of their owners and affiliates. No infringement was intended, and no money is being made. This is my first time writing a story so please be nice. I will try and upload at fast as I can but I am a full-time student and stuff happens. I will also let any readers know if I am going to take a break on this story or just giving up on it.

*In this story the mane 6 are all either 17 or 18 years of age and the Cutie Mark Crusaders are about 6 years old just to give you an idea of the ages in the story.*

Everypony in Ponyville could be found getting up bright and early for the busy day. Today was the eve of the summer sun celebration and everypony had to do their part in preparation for the celebration. Jasmine in particular could be found baking the last batch of pastries in her shop, The Doe's Den, for the morning rush with her owl Hedwig.

"Oh, I'm so excited to be apart see the summer sun celebration in person, aren't you Hedwig?" asked Jasmine as Hedwig hooted back to her from her perch.

"It's too bad that I missed it when it occurred in Canterlot a couple of years ago. Oh well time to start the day" stated Jasmine as she opened the doors to her shop and began serving her customers their orders of tea and pastries.

By the time it was 1 o'clock and time to close the shop, Jasmine had been cleaned out of all her pastries and just about all of her tea's. With her work for the day done she closed her shop and decided to head down to Sweet Apple Acres and see if Applejack or her family needed any help.

 With her work for the day done she closed her shop and decided to head down to Sweet Apple Acres and see if Applejack or her family needed any help

Just as Jasmine arrived at the farm she found Applejack talking to a lavender pony and a purple baby dragon whom she had never seen before.

"Well howdy Jasmine" greeted Applejack as soon as she spotted Jasmine walking towards them.

"Good afternoon Applejack. I was just coming to see if any of you needed help with the food preparations" replied Jasmine.

"Well that's mighty kind of you but we got it all covered. Maybe you could show Twilight and Spike here around; they're here checking on all the preparations for the summer sun celebration" suggested Applejack while gesturing to Twilight and Spike.

Jasmine turned towards Twilight and Spike before asking "Well Twilight, Spike, it's a pleasure to meet you I'm Jasmine and if you'd like me to I'd be more than willing to show you around".

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you to as well and I think we'll take you up on your offer" Twilight hesitantly relied. With that Jasmine led Twilight and Spike back into town.

 With that Jasmine led Twilight and Spike back into town