Surprising visitor

Stefan looked at the grave, letting out a shaky breath. " this is my fault..." he mumbled as it started to rain. He didn't bother bringing a umbrella. " I'm sorry Colin, it's my fault that you jumped..." he kept blaming himself. He just kept killing people. His mom, his dad and now Colin. Stefan headed home. maybe he should call his therapist, no... not her, it's too risky. he continued to walk, sighing softly to his own ears. The brunette arrived home within an hour. Stefan walked inside the house till he noticed someone sitting on the couch. A blonde hair male with glasses. It was Colin. " C-Colin I'm so-" Stefan was cut off by Colin's hand over his mouth. Colin spoke. " now it's not the time, I know you have questions but we are about to do something big." Stefan was completely confused as he mumbled a few things that couldn't really be heard. Colin's removed his hand as he wiped it off on his shirt. The blonde led Stefan to his computer. The brunette was popular for Bandersnatch for that was irrelevant now what Colin had in store made him curious. Colin sat down In the chair. " you need to be more organized." He told Stefan which Stefan just nodded as he looked at the Bandersnatch papers. He had for awhile. Those signs still bothered him as he looked over at the blonde who was doing a bunch of coding. " what's it about? What's it name? How do you know it's going to big?" Stefan started asking a lot of questions which Colin just started to smoke rather then answer them. The brunette just watched Colin do his magic. " the game is called wave shift." Colin mumbled through his cigarette. Stefan nodded. " you haven't answered my other question,Colin." The blonde turned around to him. " that's something you just have to wait to see,Stefan."   Stefan looked  at him confused as ever,wondering what he meant.