Chapter 11: Time to Pick some Names

Start from the beginning

"Dafug?"

Iida, "Why are you walking so slowly? You're going to be late! Hello Yamada! You should hurry up too."

Then he zoomed past us.

"Iida! I told you to call me (y/n)! Oh and he's gone."

Izu, "Late? There are still five minutes until the first bell."

Then he started to run.

"We should catch up with them."

I magically now have a hoody and I put it on and run.

Shinso, "Wait for me!"

Then he started to run.

Iida, "U.A students should always arrive ten minutes early!"

Then he sonic-ed away. I look backwards and I yell to propel myself to the school so I'm dry.

"SORRY SHINSO!!"

Shinso, "It's fine!"

Then he was gone and I was in the school. 'Aw man, my backpack is all wet, but I'm fine.' I go to my shoe locker and change my things. Then Shinso was there.

"Sorry I left you behind. I was running and I didn't want to get wet so I propelled myself over but I still got wet anyway because I was being dumb and I forgot the laws of motion."

Shinso, "Slow down please."

"Sorry."

Shinso, "It's fine."

"You should change your shoes, they are soaking."

Shinso, "Oh."

He does his thing and I'm over there, to the side, by myself, waiting. 

Iida, "If it's about my brother, there is no need to worry. I apologize for worrying you needlessly."

I stood straight up after that. 'Oh. I should have visited Tensei when I had the chance. He must think I don't care about him.I hope Iida doesn't do anything stupid. I feel like I just jinxed it.'

Shinso, "Hello? (y/n). You there? Hellooooo."

"Woot?"

Shinso, "We have like 1 minute till the bell rings."

"Really?! Lets go!"

Then I ran and Shinso followed.

"See you later!" 

Shinso, "Yeah!"

I jump into my desk.

Jiro, "Whoa, that was so cool!"

Kiri, "Hey, I saw you yesterday at the beach."

"Were you in a shark suit?"

Kiri, "Yes." *Embarrassed bloosh*

Bakugo, "HA, you were in a shark suit sh!tty hair?"

Kiri, "Yep."

Bakugo whispers but I can hear it cuz quirk, "That's cute." *A small bloosh*

'I ship it.'

Dunkle, "Morning."

Everyone, "Good morning!"

"Hi."

And I start to day dream. 'Why is dadzawa's bandages gone? Must be Recovery Girl. What will I eat at lunch time? Hmmmm.'