05. 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘀

Zacznij od początku

Peter unexpectedly jumps back at the weird feeling he was experiencing, his spidey-senses tingling as they sent messages to his brain, alerting him furiously. Eszter looks at him slightly hurt, but she senses Peter's emotions before she sees what he was staring at; the hairs of Peter's arm stand up straight, goosebumps growing along his body as he covers them quickly.

The heroes glance at each other nervously, unsure of what might've just happened. Eszter's eyes shift away from his and to the object behind him. Eyes blown wide in horror, she brought her hand over her mouth, unsure of what the hell that thing was. It certainly wasn't normal to see a flying-strange-ship in their city.

"Oh, my God, Pete," Eszter taps the boy's shoulder a bit roughly, but he didn't seem to mind as he was merely confused. "Look."

Listening to her request, Peter shifts until he was facing the window; his own eyes widen in shock as he could feel his Spidey-senses freaking out more. He didn't know what it was, but something tells him that it isn't good. Some strange ship had flown into their atmosphere and is now hovering a large region of New York, and somehow, no one on the bus seems to notice the spaceship.

Peter props himself up as he throws his arm over the front seat, blindly searching for Ned. However, he smacks the area until he feels the side of the Filipino's face.

"Ned, hey. I need you to cause a distraction," Peter looks to his friend with an alarming look as Ned glances up, catching the spaceship.

"Holy shit! We're all gonna die! There's a spaceship!"

Eszter watches as Ned scrambles to his feet, rushing to the back of the bus with the rest of the students. The bus began to fill with chatter, and some were confused while some were out of fear.

"What's the matter with you kids? You've never seen a spaceship before?" The bus driver shakes his head.

Turning back to her friend, Eszter watches as he snaps his web-shooter on his wrist, like a bracelet. Peter looks into her green eyes as he nods, the superhero almost leaned forward and nearly to kissed her, but the boy remembered that they're not boyfriend-and-girlfriend. He was becoming a little too bold, and Peter needed to bring himself back to reality.

Peter clears his throat upon staring at Eszter's lips for a mere second, grinning slightly. "Be careful."

"I don't think you need to worry about me," Eszter offers him a wink as she removes herself from the bench, letting him out.

"You know I always will," her smile was infectious; he imitates her smile as he shoots a web at the emergency exit lever, he rushes forward. "See you there!"

"How did no one see that?" Eszter asks herself, still questioning the students' ignorance.

Rolling her eyes fondly, Eszter doesn't bother with the fact that her classmates will witness her using her powers--it wasn't new, rather old now. The enhanced adjusted her sweater when the black smoke began to swirl around her body, completely consuming her; students watched in amazement, watching as the black clouds curled around her body, dispersing. Eszter was no longer on the school bus.

The girl swings her backpack over her shoulder as she jumps through the shadows. She leaves her bag in the darkness as a dark cloud forms around her body from the neck down to her toes. Eszter transformed from her clothing and into her suit.

Then, the enhanced walks out with a puff of dark shadows formed around her; Eszter sees two familiar men standing just a few feet in front of her. Eszter jogs closer to the men, catching Strange's attention before Wong notices her.