Chapter 25 ~Will you be mine?~

Days passed...

It was finally Valentines day.

I woke up by Sehun shouting my name. "Y/N!!"

"IT'S VALENTINES!!!!" He shouted making me sat up from my comfy cozy bed.

"SO WHAT SESE?!?!?" I angrily asked, not wanting to wake up and go to school. My eyes still half close.

"I don't have a gift for Jennie" Sehun said shaking me with his cracking voice.

"That's your problem boy" I said, forcefully opening my eyes, the sunlight almost blinded me, but soon got used to it, then I removed his hands on my shoulders and got up.

"No... you have to help me!!!" Sehun said, begging, as if his life depended on it.

"What the heck Sese? It's your problem! Show her you love her by giving her a present, like a necklace or take her somewhere where both of you are alone and then the both of you will watch fireworks or something" I said and just removed my clothes in front of Sehun (Obviously wearing your black laced pantie and bra)

"Could you at least try not changing your clothes in front of me?" Sehun asked covering his eyes,

"Oh man... as if you never saw me in my bikini" I said and quickly put on my black cycling shorts and then my uniform. "I mean, if you saw Jennie like this... nevermind"

"Yah!" Sehun said and blushed

"Ayie~ my big brother is blushing" I teased.

I dragged him out of my room, after I did my bed and dragged him towards the kitchen and we ate breakfast.

I quickly did my morning routine after and swung my backpack on my shoulders.

"Y/N! Let's go shopping today after your school" Mom shouted, "Could do! But I have a test for tomorrow mom!" I shouted, lying. Oh shopping again...!

"You'll be fine! Study the subject you have a test on and then the rest don't. Just for today though" Mom said, excitement rushed through her body, as I can see that excitement is written all over her. OH YES!

"Could do mom" I said, smiling. Finally. Rest.

Me and my big bro waved at them and we both went inside his car and he drove off.

>>>>>

"Oh god..." I said looking out of the window.

It's been a while, that I keep seeing Taehyung wearing grey t-shirts. And it's been a while since I haven't seen him hang out with Irene... maybe they both are in a fight?
Well it's not my concern.

Taehyung's Pov

Days passed, and it's literally valentines day!
I don't have a valentine, but I got excited and got up pretty early. I wore a grey tee under my uniform and prepared myself as usual. I separated my bangs, just to try something new.

The last-last day, my aunt and uncle cancelled my marriage with Irene. Since I objected and explained myself to Irene's parents. Irene cried her eyes out that day, kept whining and asking me why I did it.

I only responded with, "I can't live my life in a lie, pretending to love you. Because I love someone else. I'm sorry. But there's a better person than me, that will deserve your love and love you."

Y/N's Pov

Me and Sehun got out of his car and milions of girls surrounded him giving him chocolates and all those crazy love letters.