Romance is a brewing

So Alex and I have been going out for a couple of weeks now. We have a lot of fun together and things just seem easy between us. This is only my second boyfriend ever which makes me so green and I feel so grateful to do normal boyfriend/girlfriend stuff.  Alex only lives 20 minutes from me and we see each during the week and on weekends too.

Its not the kind of constant high and low relationship like I had with Noah it's more of a smooth and easy kind of thing. Lee has told me that he is glad to see me happy again. It's been a while. We are going to double date with Lee and Rachel this Friday and go to a party at Tuppen's. Alex calls me on Tuesday and says he has a surprise for me and to come outside. He is outside of his car and has a dozen of red roses for me which I ask what are these for and he reminds me that it has been a month since we met. Who new such a simple gesture could make me feel so good. He keeps looking at me when I realized, duh I should invite him in.

Nobody was home at the time my dad had Brad at one of his baseball games. Alex sat on the couch as I put the flowers in a vase. I came over and sat next to him, he smelled so good and then he grabbed my hand and was holding it. My mind started to wonder a bit and then I realized yet again I was having a whole conversation in my head, I have got to quit doing this!!

I looked at Alex and told him how sweet the gesture was and he gave me a look that made my heart skip a beat, well that led to me leaning in to give him a hug and then Alex pulled back and brushed my hair out of my face before placing both his hands on my face and brushing his lips on mine. Alex's eyes were so intense and I could not manage to close my eyes while he held me close and stared into my eyes he started slowly kissing my lips and then my neck and then nibbled at my ear and all I could think of was how long it had been since I had been touched like this and how much I missed it. 

Then Alex moved his lips back to mine and he started to kiss with a little more need and that is when I let out a little moan and I lost all resolve and we begin a full make out session. He was kissing me and I was kissing his lips and then I kissed his neck and then back to his lips. We did this for about a half hour before he said he had to stop before something else happened and he respected me too much to go any further. I agreed to stop but I can't deny I enjoyed every minute of it!

We held hands and made small talk and then Alex said he had to go home to study and that he would call me later. I walked him to his car and without thinking leaned in and gave him a kiss and it wasn't just a peck on the lips. It was a full on crushed my lips on his. When we broke apart he looked at me and said he could get use to this. He winked at me as he started to pull away and I blew him a kiss.

Was it finally possible that I could be moving on to a normal relationship. I can't help but admit I felt hopeful. Been a long time since I felt that and it was a good feeling.