One

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. This is the last weekend before school starts and I definitely need to have some fun!

"Hey Ry, there's this party tonight and I want you to come as my plus one!" Daisy said as she walked into my room

"It's like you read my mind! I need something to wear so let's go to the mall!" I say as I jump out of bed and run to my closet. I grabbed my black shorts, a pink tank top and my silver sandals. I finished putting on my makeup and curling my hair.

"Hey D, you ready?" I ask

"Yes! Let's go get you a sexy bathing suit!" Daisy yelled as she grabbed my hand and yanked me outside.

Daisy and I rush into the car and drive off to the mall. We get out of the car and head inside.

"What store should we go to for a bathing suit?" I questioned 

"Victoria's Secret!" She squealed while jumping like a little kid and I rolled my eyes and laughed "Girl, you're something else."

Daisy grabbed my hand and dragged me into Victoria's Secret. We walked over to the bathing suits and they had hundreds of options, I don't know how I'm gonna choose one! 

"Ry! I think I found the perfect one!" Daisy yelled 

I found Daisy standing next to all of the pink bathing suits and I rolled my eyes at her because she knows I hate pink, I'm not a girly-girl..

"Daisy! Why does it have to be pink? Of ALL the colors, you choose pink!" I just laughed

"You will look so hot in this and you know it!" She laughed as she grinned

I grab the bathing suit from her and sighed. "Alright, I'll get this one but I want a shall to go over it!" I said as I ran to the shall section and they had one that matched my bathing suit, so I grabbed that and went to go pay for it!

"Girl you are going to look so HOT in this, you'll have guys falling in love with you!" Daisy said as she clapped her hands together.

"Yeah because that worked so well for me last time." I laughed and rolled my eyes

"Well Shawn was an asshole and he never deserved you! Even if you don't fall in love with someone you can at least have some fun!" She said as she hugged me.

"Well I'm good with having fun! SHIT, when does the party start?!" I asked 

Daisy grabbed her phone out of her pocket and checked the time. 

"It's 2 already and it starts in 2 hours! We gotta go!" She said

I paid for my bathing suit and we ran to Daisy's car. We drove back to the apartment and quickly ran upstairs. I ran into my room and tried to hurry to get ready. I put on my bathing suit and shall (pictured) then did my hair.

"I'm soo ready for this party Ry! Let's gooo!" Daisy said she pulled me out of my room and into the living room. 

"Okay so checklist! Phone? Check." I said

"Keys and wallet check!" Daisy said excitedly

"And protection? CHECK!" I laughed as I pulled condoms out of my purse.

Daisy squealed and said "Okay, we have everything let's go!"

We grabbed our purses and headed off to the party. We got in my car and drove off.