Firecracker uses his explosions to fly up and is about to grab Kirishima's hand.

Not when I'm here. I shoot a (f/c) coloured lightning at him and..........

3rd Person POV

Katsuki is about to grab Eijirou's hand until out of nowhere a (f/c) coloured lightning hits him and he falls towards the ground.

Izuku, Tenya, Eijirou: "NOOOOOOOOOOOO KAACCHAN/BAKUGO-KUN/BAKUGO"

*CRASH* He is on the floor... paralysed.

All for One is seen smiling proudly and All Might has a look of shock and worry. I mean who can blame him? His student is paralysed on the battlefield and he can't help him.

(y/n): "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" a spine-chilling laugh is heard "DID YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN ESCAPE JUST LIKE THAT???? NOT JOIN US, DISRISPECT US AND THEN JUST ESCAPE?????" (y/n) asks with a sinister face and voice.

(y/n) lightning dashes to the paralysed Katsuki and grabs his hair, dragging him back to the League of Villain members. He throws him at Magne's feet.

(y/n): "Hold him up!!!" he demands.

Magne grabs Katsuki by his arms and holds him up. He now faces (y/n).

(y/n): "No one can save you now!!! All Might is being stopped by Dad. You had your chance of joining, but you declined our nice offer and now you'll pay for that!!!" he turns to Tomura "Sorry Nii-san I know you wanted him to join us but I told you he wouldn't so don't stop what I'm about to do" he says voice crazed.

Tomura: "*sigh* I should have listened to you, he's all yours" Tomura says disappointed that he wasted his time with Katsuki.

(y/n): "As punishment you will be killed. Nice and simple don't you think? Don't worry I won't be the one who'll kill you. It'll be someone you know" he says and Katsuki is confused by who he means.

(y/n) steps aside and Ochako is revealed, with a knife in her right hand.

Ochako who has her head down with her hair covering her face, is slowly walking towards poor Bakugo.

Katsuki: "Round face? What are you doing? WHY ARE YOU POINTING THAT THING AT ME???? YOUR CLASSMATE!!!" he screams at Ochako.

You can tell that Katsuki is scared, but his pride will never allow for it to fully show.

Ochako is now touching Bakugo's stomach with the pointed edge of the knife.

Katsuki: "You don't have to do this!!! You don't HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS VILLAIN SCUM!!!" he shouts with a little fear in his voice.

All Might: "Young Uraraka!!! STOP don't do it!! Your life will be ruined if you do that!! You can still turn back to the light''.

She takes the knife away and looks at Katsuki, who has a hopeful expression.

I broke through, she won't do this. Is a thought that runs through his head. Not only through his head, but through All Might's head, Class 1A's head and everyone one watching this scene over the TV.......

.

.

.

.

.

So, when Ochako plunges the knife into his stomach, he is a bit confused at first. He looks at Ochako's face.

Ochako, has an expression of ecstasy plaster her face.

Ochako: "Round Face??? Villain scum??? ROUND FACE AND VILLAIN SCUM???? I really, really, really hate that nickname!!! And why would I ever listen to a bastard like you??? Being a Villain is wonderful!! I've got a loving boyfriend and I get to kill stuff. Like you right now. It just feels wonderful did you know that??? Well you won't be feeling anything soon, since your going to be dead!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" she says with an expression of ecstasy and a bubbly yet spine-chilling voice.